Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Who is she talking about in the new story? Can’t make out the name at the start.
Someone called Kelly. She shared her profile last time they were going back and fourth sending messages to each other, then Lou tried to blame her for being the reason she almost had a relapse or insinuated that if she hurt herself it would be Kelly's fault. Again taking no responsibility for herself and putting it on other people.

Apr 16, 2023
Someone called Kelly. She shared her profile last time they were going back and fourth sending messages to each other, then Lou tried to blame her for being the reason she almost had a relapse or insinuated that if she hurt herself it would be Kelly's fault. Again taking no responsibility for herself and putting it on other people.
This is what she does all the time,never takes the blame for anything,never her fault

Shad0w

Apr 16, 2023
I think the anti-psychotics are Ste’s. I’m sure they said a few weeks back that he had a Personality Disorder, as well as a few other things. She May have just taken a pic with them all to make it look like she is on them all, but like others have said, the only label you can see is the one that she will definitely be on… the Amitrypraline.

Apr 18, 2023
Most drug amd alcohol services have psychiatrist who can also prescribe medications for mental health. GPs don't usually prescribe antipsychotics without instruction from a psychiatrist although still don't know why she's been prescribed them as she's not psychotic. They're sometimes given to people with a personality disorder to help with some symptoms but that is down to the psychiatrist because they shouldn't really be prescribed for that. She's abusing these meds, she said herself they're to help her go to sleep and make her less sad. She needs to learn to deal with her emotions, go and do some DBT or attend these groups in person rather than all the sty courses she's doing on the laptop that mean do all. Oh and to top it off - she will get free prescriptions. All of us workers out there - this is where our taxes are going 😡
They are ste’s meds he has a personality disorder she conveniently covered up the names

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
so full of crap - doesnt even make an effort to even put on the show of recovery , pseudo or otherwise .
Saying last night on the story with the pic of the pill packages " going to be a good night " and in another story " at least i have the tablets to help me tonight " . Help you what? Get fed up so you don't have to think about the mess you made out of your life and children by getting fed up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.