Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
She posted some photos last week of her and ste pushing him on a swing, looked pretty recent as he looked like a young toddler, not a baby. It was the same day she saw her mum (not saying the photo was taken that day, she posted it that day)
Yes! I was about to say that I saw that picture too but she removed it a while later, I was thinking maybe because she may get into trouble showing him if he is adopted.Glad Im not going crazy, was starting to think I'd dreamt it😂

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
Kelly I don’t think will add anyone as she has set her Instagram to private as she has suffered so much s over the past couple,of weeks.

it seems that telling the truth and not falling for bullshit means that you are a troll and are harassing Lou and the trolls will be vile to you and your life
Yes, ppl don,t like hearing the truth because there that used to telling lies so they try to shut ppl up that are only speaking the truth by calling them trolls,the liars are the biggest trolls going

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Kelly I don’t think will add anyone as she has set her Instagram to private as she has suffered so much s over the past couple,of weeks.

it seems that telling the truth and not falling for bullshit means that you are a troll and are harassing Lou and the trolls will be vile to you and your life
I love how that Kelly is getting called a troll I won’t lie 🤣🤣 in Lous inbox with ‘that mumma kraken is so disgusting’ for me telling Lou to fix herself up and now she’s being called one herself. Poetic lads, poetic 👌🏽🤣

Apr 17, 2023
I love how that Kelly is getting called a troll I won’t lie 🤣🤣 in Lous inbox with ‘that mumma kraken is so disgusting’ for me telling Lou to fix herself up and now she’s being called one herself. Poetic lads, poetic 👌🏽🤣
I watched some of Kelly’s stories when she first started beefing with lou and I just can’t believe women of that age still engage with weird social media drama. I mean, fantastic car crash viewing but surely there’s a point they sit there and think about what their lives have become.

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
I watched some of Kelly’s stories when she first started beefing with lou and I just can’t believe women of that age still engage with weird social media drama. I mean, fantastic car crash viewing but surely there’s a point they sit there and think about what their lives have become.
Totally agree . . Who would even bother bickering and beefing with a total stranger?

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
It’s the way they all sit there, ring light and filter switched on having full on rants into their phones for me 🤣🤣 Steve Jobs would be so proud! 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
It’s the way they all sit there, ring light and filter switched on having full on rants into their phones for me 🤣🤣 Steve Jobs would be so proud! 🤣🤣
It’s the ‘hold on a sec let me make my brew’ then 3 seconds later ‘right I’m back pet, so listen here blah blah. Surely in the real world you would just go and make your tea not announce it and that just shows how far detached these people are from reality vs social media.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
What in the world was that. posing with the pot scrubber next to her cheek .

she may as well be recording on a bloody potato instead of smart phone because if the pic quality is good she sounds like shes got a sock in her mouth , when i can rarely understand her it looks like shes smeared vaseline on the lens. Needs to sort it out because its affecting my trainwreck viewing.

What was Scuba StEve getting tested for ?
WTF is she talking about 2 weeks of being humble and kind - surely not talking about herself. can barely make it to midday without a beg and or b.

You know its bad when those eyebrows are whats giving her confidence :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.