Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
What in the world was that. posing with the pot scrubber next to her cheek .

she may as well be recording on a bloody potato instead of smart phone because if the pic quality is good she sounds like shes got a sock in her mouth , when i can rarely understand her it looks like shes smeared vaseline on the lens. Needs to sort it out because its affecting my trainwreck viewing.

What was Scuba StEve getting tested for ?
WTF is she talking about 2 weeks of being humble and kind - surely not talking about herself. can barely make it to midday without a beg and or b.

You know its bad when those eyebrows are whats giving her confidence :LOL:
How has she managed to use a whole eyebrow pencil in about a fortnight?! I use one daily & it’s lasts months

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How has she managed to use a whole eyebrow pencil in about a fortnight?! I use one daily & it’s lasts months
She slipped and then said she needed a pencil sharpener. So I think it's just blunt and rather than but a pencil sharpener for 25p from wilko she woukd rather beg a brand new one. She could even sharpener it with a knife if she really wanted to. Anything for a beg.

Apr 17, 2023
She slipped and then said she needed a pencil sharpener. So I think it's just blunt and rather than but a pencil sharpener for 25p from wilko she woukd rather beg a brand new one. She could even sharpener it with a knife if she really wanted to. Anything for a beg.
Oh god no don’t give her ideas, she will take a finger off trying to do that 🤣

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Surely as a professional beg she would have posted on her local facebay asking if anyone has a hoover she can have. Priorities tho ey!
I had a neighbour who I’d never seen before knock and ask to borrow my hoover and I lent it to her, if you really need to clean your floor you’ll get it done. Regardless of whether or not you’re poor or have a twisted ankle or a belly full of chocolate. Clean your stinking carpets you tramp!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So she says she really wants a maccies, proceeds to tell everyone how to send her uber eats vouchers with the minimum you can send being 15 quid. fing hell I want a holiday to the carribean maybe I should start dropping some hints. The filthy grabby beggy t, clicks her fingers and gets what she's asked for. Want us to eat for you as well love?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Not once has she ever mentioned just getting a normal job has she? Like all us other suckers have to do
She can't because of her recovery. Which is a load of se, I know loads of people who still work during recovery, she's just full of excuses. Why would she work when she can beg and get it all for free? Scum of the earth. But she did clean her bedroom today so I'll give her that one.

Apr 16, 2023
New item on begging list. Where is she going to use this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419_214742_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230419_214742_Instagram.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 142

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
She said everyone is asking for her help and she just cannot right now. Can’t help m c scuba Steve either because it’s just too much for her she has to focus on herself
Then she says she’s been sleeping til noon etc so it’s too hard for her to even go to appointments and stuff but she’s trying her best
I am not sure that Lou understands the amazon affiliate program
Usually these people have content and then just end up posting links for stuff they use already etc
Not to post no content other then wish lists of cheapo crap she searched for and thinks looks cool
Also audible is free for most people for the love of god

Status
Not open for further replies.