Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Her highs and lows are getting so bad she is definitely misusing the meds. She is becoming reliant on 'presents' to give her a buzz but that is so short lived then she realises she doesn't even have shampoo and soap and it all comes crashing down again. Always searching for the quick fix buzz. I'd have so much more respect for her if she was out there showing how you can survive on very little money, using food banks, helping at food banks, buying from a charity shop or picking up freebies that she's found on Facebook marketplace. She's doing all this walking round but not heading anywhere, just walking aimlessly. She clearly doesn't know how to get herself out of her hell hole, but she's not taking advice from anyone about how to move forward. Only person who can make the change is her, only she can help herself and doesn't look like she's wanting to / able / ready. Scuba Ste moving out could be her opportunity to start fresh, she choosing not to.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Her highs and lows are getting so bad she is definitely misusing the meds. She is becoming reliant on 'presents' to give her a buzz but that is so short lived then she realises she doesn't even have shampoo and soap and it all comes crashing down again. Always searching for the quick fix buzz. I'd have so much more respect for her if she was out there showing how you can survive on very little money, using food banks, helping at food banks, buying from a charity shop or picking up freebies that she's found on Facebook marketplace. She's doing all this walking round but not heading anywhere, just walking aimlessly. She clearly doesn't know how to get herself out of her hell hole, but she's not taking advice from anyone about how to move forward. Only person who can make the change is her, only she can help herself and doesn't look like she's wanting to / able / ready. Scuba Ste moving out could be her opportunity to start fresh, she choosing not to.
Exactly this! She asks people for help and advice on sorting her life out and when they give advice she doesn’t like - like less filming poundshop hauls and more fighting to get your children back - she accuses you of being a troll. She doesn’t want help. She wants this life she has. It’s the easy option 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
Did she say ‘ just wish I had fing everything’ at the end of her last story? Sums it right up if she did. Wants it just handed to her on a plate. I’m losing all my patience with her now. I wish I had, I wish I had, I’m opening my presents now, Stes not opening any, I’ve added to me wish list.

Only a few weeks back I said to @Yamfoot via DM. She’s a bright girl underneath all the drugs and whatever else. I’ve seen over the years she can be eloquent and does have intelligence. I mean she got into uni back in the day. But as these last couple of weeks have gone on i don’t think there’s any coming back now. It’s sad to see.

Apr 17, 2023
Did she say ‘ just wish I had fing everything’ at the end of her last story? Sums it right up if she did. Wants it just handed to her on a plate. I’m losing all my patience with her now. I wish I had, I wish I had, I’m opening my presents now, Stes not opening any, I’ve added to me wish list.

Only a few weeks back I said to @Yamfoot via DM. She’s a bright girl underneath all the drugs and whatever else. I’ve seen over the years she can be eloquent and does have intelligence. I mean she got into uni back in the day. But as these last couple of weeks have gone on i don’t think there’s any coming back now. It’s sad to see.
Well I heard that she never ever went to Uni she started college and dropped out

Apr 16, 2023
Can anyone explain what the obsession is with costa coffee please?
I never use these kind of places . .
I have a kettle at home and a coffee machine!
If she really feels the need for these things, I'm sure the pound shop or B & M type shops do sachets of cappuccino and lattes and stuff . .
Unbelievable hate watching right now, can't believe people are gifting her stuff . . Who even are these people??

Edited to add . .
This is hilarious.
She is addressing people on her reels as though she's a celebrity! 😂
🤣🤣 another kk wannabe

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She knows full well that she won’t get the kids back so she won’t fight for them.
courts have decided she has no contact with the older two and the baby has been adopted
But wouldn’t you still put up a fight yourself? You could send my kids to Syria and trust I’m moving to Syria and posting pics of them on every street corner and learning the language and asking every single member of the population if you’ve seen my kids. Liam Neeson would be taking tips from me on how to get your kids back I swear! Obviously I’d never have my children taking from me in the first place but damn any t that tries it! Judge or not!
Obviously going ott for effect but you get my point, less online begging and more offline doing is my long story shortified I guess 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
But wouldn’t you still put up a fight yourself? You could send my kids to Syria and trust I’m moving to Syria and posting pics of them on every street corner and learning the language and asking every single member of the population if you’ve seen my kids. Liam Neeson would be taking tips from me on how to get your kids back I swear! Obviously I’d never have my children taking from me in the first place but damn any t that tries it! Judge or not!
Obviously going ott for effect but you get my point, less online begging and more offline doing is my long story shortified I guess 🤣🤣
That’s because you and any normal caring mother would do that but Lou can’t possibly be expected to own her own s and fight for what she has lost

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
Who actually believes the shampoo story? Just another sob story to manipulate people to buy her more stuff to cheer her up including shampoo which was on her wish list. Haven’t looked at it for a few days so not sure if it’s still on there.
What was the shampoo bit?Has she deleted some stories?I dared to feed my child and clean and do laundry and missed out 😅

Apr 20, 2023
She can't put the kids first, something SS will have been well aware of, it's why she's totally lost them.
The begging is grim, she's not even begging for the right stuff ffs. It's amazing to me, it's not like she doesn't know what she actually needs to scrape by. That COL money should be kept for when she gets her own place and doesn't have a washing machine hoover or the million other things, but no, it'll go on red bull, dream catchers and drugs. Carol needs to stop buying her stuff, she's making it worse, until Lou acknowledges her problems and accepts responsibility there's no way out for her.
I'm betting job centre gave her a pep talk about prepping for work, look neat and tidy, keep your room tidy then you'll get help etc, and she's interpreted it as needing a new wardrobe and Hinchs Tesco homeward range.

Status
Not open for further replies.