Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Oh I’m still in cashie’s! Just waiting for Lou to get her COL so she can get me out and sort all her other problems out!
IMG_2435.jpeg

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Serious question - I only started following Lou maybe in 2019/20. Around the time where she was getting loads of stuff off her wishlist for the kids? Was there ever a period of time where she was relatively normal? Have wish lists always been her thing for bits and bobs? Has she just made a 'career' out of it? Surely she's got to realise its not the answer to he problems?

Apr 16, 2023
Serious question - I only started following Lou maybe in 2019/20. Around the time where she was getting loads of stuff off her wishlist for the kids? Was there ever a period of time where she was relatively normal? Have wish lists always been her thing for bits and bobs? Has she just made a 'career' out of it? Surely she's got to realise its not the answer to he problems?
She’s always been the same from what I have seen! But the problem is. People by her the stuff and send her money so the whole time it’s being accepted, she’ll just continue to take take take!

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
She's always been mildly beggy but it kicked up a gear when she decided she wanted to be like Mrs Hinch. She suddenly wanted the Shark hoover and the baskets and cleaning stuff. Then you could tell at some point she started really abusing painkillers and rapidly spiralled downhill. If i remember correctly she'd post stories of her walking about late at night with the kids, allegedly going to the shops but now I think it was to get pills/drugs.

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023
She's always been mildly beggy but it kicked up a gear when she decided she wanted to be like Mrs Hinch. She suddenly wanted the Shark hoover and the baskets and cleaning stuff. Then you could tell at some point she started really abusing painkillers and rapidly spiralled downhill. If i remember correctly she'd post stories of her walking about late at night with the kids, allegedly going to the shops but now I think it was to get pills/drugs.
Yeah I remember the late night walks and I remember seeing screenshots of her asking people on Instagram in her dms to give her painkillers. But let’s be honest you don’t get a prescription of methadone for being hooked on painkillers.

She has lost 3 kids in a year. Managed to get hooked on heroin and crack. That person saying she was her half sister said she was having a crack pipe in the loos on the maternity ward 2 hours after he was born and that’s what changed her having him with supervision to him being adopted.

I have never seen such a spiral and she really doesn’t give 2 hoots. Imagine going from a mum to this and posting the sorts of stories she did yesterday. Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.