Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
The whole ‘Dave’ thing, anyone else think she’s copying The Real Housewife of Herts from back in the day? She used to do this weird thing where she had a male alter ego and thought she was dead funny. She wasn’t, she was cringe, but then I found her cringe even as herself tbh, very ‘woe is me’.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
The whole ‘Dave’ thing, anyone else think she’s copying The Real Housewife of Herts from back in the day? She used to do this weird thing where she had a male alter ego and thought she was dead funny. She wasn’t, she was cringe, but then I found her cringe even as herself tbh, very ‘woe is me’.
Omg blast from the past 🤣 she was awful too

Danssingle

Apr 21, 2023
She's always been mildly beggy but it kicked up a gear when she decided she wanted to be like Mrs Hinch. She suddenly wanted the Shark hoover and the baskets and cleaning stuff. Then you could tell at some point she started really abusing painkillers and rapidly spiralled downhill. If i remember correctly she'd post stories of her walking about late at night with the kids, allegedly going to the shops but now I think it was to get pills/drugs.
Does anyone remember when she invited that woman round and the woman had fibrosis or something and gave Lou her perscription medication ? Then same poor woman went back round when she heard of the death and reincarnation of bits and bwobs

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
They’re off their bangers again 😔 you can tell when they don’t have anything to take as Ste is always in another room sleeping but when they’re on it he is up rapping and she’s bouncing about. It’s so sad to watch because you can tell they’re only happy because they have drugs and of course when Lou has presents she’s jumping for joy but the high of drugs and presents only lasts for so long and you know she will be crying again by the end of the day. It really is a hard watch.

Also just seen the said she’s sending Ste to wash the pots. So they obviously have had food to cook but she’s making out the only thing she has to eat is chocolate and sweets that get sent to her

Apr 17, 2023
1682253293406.png

• Haha
Reactions: RatzAteLouzPantz
Status
Not open for further replies.