Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
2 chocolate bars, the bigger ones, she got gifted yesterday and a few hours later begging for more chocolate.
She could be putting multipacks of pot noodles for example on there, multipacks of more substantial food and ingredients to make meals from instead of chocolate bars, headbands, cheap jewellery and bits and bwobs for the house.
Priorities are all wrong which shows it's not as bad as she's making out. Don't get me wrong, she's in the pits but can't be that fing hungry if all this s is what she's begging for.

Petalouda

Apr 12, 2023
She’s a fing disgrace. The begging is horrendous, especially when she’s quite clearly off her box down some drug hole. I want to stop watching her but I just can’t for some reason. I wanted her initially to do well but now I quite honestly couldn’t care less, she’s bottom of the barrel, a sstain and a dreg of society. The worst thing anybody could ever do is give this fing grifting crackhead her children back. I hope her beautiful children are living a fulfilled life wherever they are. I’m working away tonight and staying out (about 90 miles from home) and it will be the first time I’ve stayed away from my 3 year old son (I’ve had nights out with my other half but he goes to my mums 5 minutes up the road) and I’m already feeling guilty about leaving him. I hate being so far away from him I just love being near my baby. It upsets me that she doesn’t have the same fight in her for her children. One day they will know she didn’t do everything in her power to fight for them.

Apr 16, 2023
Didn’t she say that they get breakfast in the temp accommodation? I remember her moaning about what they got and a fruit shoot was part of it
Yea she did nothing good enough for her.

Surely she is on a drugs support programme or something do they just leave you to it in homeless places. Curious won’t she have a support worker who should point her in the right direction of food banks.

Apr 22, 2023
She’s a fing disgrace. The begging is horrendous, especially when she’s quite clearly off her box down some drug hole. I want to stop watching her but I just can’t for some reason. I wanted her initially to do well but now I quite honestly couldn’t care less, she’s bottom of the barrel, a sstain and a dreg of society. The worst thing anybody could ever do is give this fing grifting crackhead her children back. I hope her beautiful children are living a fulfilled life wherever they are. I’m working away tonight and staying out (about 90 miles from home) and it will be the first time I’ve stayed away from my 3 year old son (I’ve had nights out with my other half but he goes to my mums 5 minutes up the road) and I’m already feeling guilty about leaving him. I hate being so far away from him I just love being near my baby. It upsets me that she doesn’t have the same fight in her for her children. One day they will know she didn’t do everything in her power to fight for them.

Hugs lovely, I have to go away once a month for 3 night for my work. Same situation as you, miles away and even though I’ve doing it for well over a year now i still get teary eyed when the kids are waving me off at the train station x

Reactions: KK the walking STI

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023

Amen 👊

Apr 22, 2023
She’s really irritating me crying about this cost of living payment. There’s MILLIONS of people out there who aren’t entitled to it and would kill for £300 to help them get by. I don’t know what her situation is but I can’t imagine she’s paying bills and she’s constantly getting free stuff. Despite her lack of effort apart from begging she’s got it a lot easier than most people

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
2 chocolate bars, the bigger ones, she got gifted yesterday and a few hours later begging for more chocolate.
She could be putting multipacks of pot noodles for example on there, multipacks of more substantial food and ingredients to make meals from instead of chocolate bars, headbands, cheap jewellery and bits and bwobs for the house.
Priorities are all wrong which shows it's not as bad as she's making out. Don't get me wrong, she's in the pits but can't be that fing hungry if all this s is what she's begging for.
Sure it was 3 chocolate bars and some marshmallows. Then she’s crying for chocolate again a few hours later 🙈

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I'm not sure if she does read here. When Kelly dar mention her name in passing she blew her lid and was throwing out the threats, so if she read this I'm not sure she wouod be able to contain her emotionally unstable reaction to it. Although she does do quite well with not talking about all the negative comments she gets on her grid posts. She just deletes them. So maybe she is... I hope so..... Hey Lou, say hi to scuba Ste for me and that I'm looking forward to his next piece of rap art.
She does read here. I posted a link to one of her tiktok videos on this thread and I got an alert saying her username had viewed my share. She could’ve only viewed the link from this forum.

Apr 16, 2023
She’s really irritating me crying about this cost of living payment. There’s MILLIONS of people out there who aren’t entitled to it and would kill for £300 to help them get by. I don’t know what her situation is but I can’t imagine she’s paying bills and she’s constantly getting free stuff. Despite her lack of effort apart from begging she’s got it a lot easier than most people
Here come the fake tears,no col payment what a shame,i don't get it either, i also don't get my bills paid for me and i also don't get gifted laptops or tablets along with thousands of other ppl, jesus christ this lass 🤬

Apr 22, 2023
Good lord I was so tempted to just message her “we’ll get a f**king job then” these folk who except everything handed to them really piss me off!! Iv had surgery and going back to work after 1 week when I should have 2 weeks off, all because I can’t afford the 2nd week off and here she is crying (or not as the car may be) over COL payment 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.