Apr 12, 2023
Watch out guys, she's brewing up a fake cry and begging sesh 🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_115514.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_115514.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 70

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
The wishlist was made private not deleted..if you look at it on the Amazon website,not app, you can see the dates things were added...yet another lie!!!

She said Ste was moving out this week and she is hearing about her scheme on Thursday.

I would love for someone else to move into the house with her who is on IG and call her out online. 🤣🤣🤣

But I can see if someone else moves in all her stuff will have been stolen by them aka she sold it.

Apr 25, 2023
(I'm abit embarrassed to admit this)
My dad was an addict for a few years.
He went into a homeless accommodation where he could live independently but would have to go for regular drug tests for him to stay there. He did really well. When he got a flat they helped him get some Argos vouchers for essentials and white goods and dontated sofas and beds ect. So she will be getting help somewhere.
He set it up lovely. Even did me a little bedroom for when I came to stay. I was 23 😂

Apr 22, 2023
I don’t understand why she doesn’t ask her own mother for some help she’s in her life some way or other why should it be up to everyone on Instagram to fund her. She only went primark last month with her gifted vouchers… maybe if she stops gorging on choc choc they might fit for longer
Had to laugh when she’s mid meltdown and scuba ste comes in “but lou there’s a wild cat at the back door “ basically fuxk ur problems lol 😂
I dared to mention this when her mum was commenting on a live video she uploaded to her instagram page and her mum privately messaged me, asking me who I dare think I am and if my life and family were so perfect and that tough love was the best option for her and that she’s lost sleep and cried for days over Lou begs situation 😂😂😂

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Doesn't care what she moans about as long as she moans and cries about something. Top of the list is a disagreement with scuba steve , then the ankle before her daughter and two boys. Hell , heard her blubber about lack of chocolate more than I have ever heard her mention her kids.

She should probably just get herself some therapy in an attempt to deal with her "sadness" because the ship has sailed on her parenting those kids. She will probably say she is disabled with some sort of trauma disorder due to the "robberies" and having her kids "taken" from her. More rewards.

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
She probably keeps going over on her ankle because she's too busy talking se into her phone instead of watching where she's going when she's out.
Someone needs to intervene, her mother should surely be doing something?
She said that in one story!!! She is chatting on her phone and doesn't see puddles or cracks. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.