Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Who are these absolute THICKOS who are buying her stuff I actually can't believe there are people out there that are so stupid and gullible
God only knows. I just don’t understand why anyone would fall for her absolute bullshit. She is her own worst enemy. I’ve tried to give her constructive advice, she is not interested. Most people would be doing everything in thier power to cooperate with SS to re-establish contact with their children. The fact that she doesn’t even have supervised contact centre access to the eldest two speaks absolute volumes. I hope someone clears her list again.

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
It's not her responsibility to rescue her but she comments on her online posts etc so she's clearly in the background.
If she was my daughter, I'd be telling her to stop making a show of herself and helping her to get her life in order. I wouldnt be encouraging her when she begs online, wouldn't be encouraging her when she's telling outright lies either.
I stand corrected - I had no idea her mum was commenting on her posts online or encouraging her to beg online! Is it any wonder then that she’s the way she is!

Apr 24, 2023
(I'm abit embarrassed to admit this)
My dad was an addict for a few years.
He went into a homeless accommodation where he could live independently but would have to go for regular drug tests for him to stay there. He did really well. When he got a flat they helped him get some Argos vouchers for essentials and white goods and dontated sofas and beds ect. So she will be getting help somewhere.
He set it up lovely. Even did me a little bedroom for when I came to stay. I was 23 😂
Can I just say, why should you be embarrassed?! Nor should your dad. You've said he's done really well. Kept a good home and had a room for you too. That's an achievement and an accomplishment. None of us know what hand life will give us but it's what we do with it that counts. Hope your Dad is keeping well.

Lou is an embarrassment. She has chosen drugs and a scummy convict druggie over her three children. She has had ample opportunities to turn it around and getting pregnant again should have been the final straw for her. She's a disgrace. She lives in a pigsty through choice. You don't need much to keep a house clean and tidy. She is one full-time excuse!! Just look at the state of her.

Apr 24, 2023
I really think Lou needs help and honestly I hope she gets it. Please if you are reading on here Lou stop, don’t read about yourself. Please seek help for your low mood, things will get better. Keep going.
Sorry but you are making excuses for her. That comments here are to blame for the low moods. SHES ON A COME DOWN. The only one at fault is her. I know terminally ill DYING people who are still getting up looking after their kids and not begging online. Nor do they abuse pain medicine like her. She is a drain on already stretched services, people like her and all the enablers out there are what is wrong with this country!!

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry but you are making excuses for her. That comments here are to blame for the low moods. SHES ON A COME DOWN. The only one at fault is her. I know terminally ill DYING people who are still getting up looking after their kids and not begging online. Nor do they abuse pain medicine like her. She is a drain on already stretched services, people like her and all the enablers out there are what is wrong with this country!!
I’m sorry but no….do you really think the social work would have just taken her kids on a whim! The aim is to keeep families together not break them up, they would have offered her countless supports, chance after chance. She’s a lost cause now I’m afraid to admit, she needs to help herself before others can help her!

Apr 16, 2023
I’m sorry but no….do you really think the social work would have just taken her kids on a whim! The aim is to keeep families together not break them up, they would have offered her countless supports, chance after chance. She’s a lost cause now I’m afraid to admit, she needs to help herself before others can help her!
Sorry also just realised I’ve replied to the wrong comment but you get the gist

Apr 24, 2023
Curve ball for you all. I think she is getting the payment but will drum up enough sympathy from the absolute morons gifting her mainly Carol who will end up giving her £300, bingo £600, and she will then disappear from Instagram. Amy Louise Vickers isn't stupid. She is playing the game well. Look what she's gained so far through her award winning performance.

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
If the cost of living payment comes through I'll buy the hoover on my wish list?! She's a fing gobshite this one.

She cried like a nobhead yesterday saying she's not getting it, she hates her life blah blah blah whilst Ste was acting like Steve Irwin wrangling a cat that was going 'wild'
Now tonight it's if I get it I'm going to buy the hoover on my wish list.

She's not stupid. She knows exactly what she's doing. Anyone buying her stuff at this point need a good throat jab because they're just rewarding this bollocks.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Ahahhahah yes why not whyyyyyyyyy?
She said he was getting it cut "payday" they must still be chasing the rainbow for the pot of gold, you never see payday as let's go get our food shop, just a fresh 20 deck and off there heads!

I honestly think any drug user should not be allowed the cost of living payment, its just asking for trouble from them overdosing! Plus you know it's not going on bills with them

Apr 16, 2023
Curve ball for you all. I think she is getting the payment but will drum up enough sympathy from the absolute morons gifting her mainly Carol who will end up giving her £300, bingo £600, and she will then disappear from Instagram. Amy Louise Vickers isn't stupid. She is playing the game well. Look what she's gained so far through her award winning performance.
First of all, cwackin profile pic! I think your absolutely right. As I was watching her latest stories I thought, how long has she been back on the gram, and how much stuff has she been sent in that time yet she is no further forward. She has made no progress whatsoever. Really having to hold back from messaging her after her comments about people buzzing from a cost of living payment?! I can only imagine that if your in receipt of one, life must be anything but easy and probably won’t be enough to help most people? fing reward, she’s such a tool.

Apr 24, 2023
In other words SOMEONE BUY ME A HOOVER (Carol) 😉. She was practically crying an hour ago about this COL payment now she's saying if she gets it she will buy the hoover. How can people not see through her bullshit. There has to be some funny business going on with Carol or there has been at some point. I mean an American stranger throwing her money at this tramp who is bone idle lazy.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
When she said she had seen some people had got their COL payment and they must be 'buzzin' amd 'treating' themselves. Its not a present ftard, it's to pay for the COST OF fING LIVING; bills etc. The clue is in the title you drug brained moron! If people are 'buzzin' it's because they're now able to buy food to make a hot meal, put the heating on when it's cold, puts some fuel in the car. She honestly is just the most stupid t on Instagram.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
i havent seen it yet with his scuba hat on
Scuba ste spitting some rhymes, while smoking a 20 deck on a Friday session before crying poverty the next day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_205247_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_205247_Instagram.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.