So what I could translate from last nights jaw swinging, slurring pity party is
* if you get called out for your actions in an argument it's gas lighting
* they clearly have money as cigs and baccy dont come cheap
* steminem doesn't even trust our beggy with a pouch of tobacco
* even when given what she wants beggy always wants more
Don't do drugs kids

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I have a few pages to catch up on. But I’ve just bought a bag of the marshmallows Lou had in the Co-op. Does this mean I’ve been influenced by Lou? Will I be kicked out of the comment cafe? 😳

We expect you to eat them and leave residue round your mouth. Or eat them and while chewing you cry into your stories about bits and bobs.
You've been Loufluenced

Apr 22, 2023
How do they actually get in the state they do. Does she not look in the morning when she’s maybe a little more on this planet and think that what she’s posted is embarassing. No shame at all… really annoys me she has such a dangly top lip it’s very odd.
The top lip is so irritating, it’s always annoyed me but now even more so! Looking at those old videos you can really see how much worse it’s got

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
Never thought I'd see the day where Ste seems to be the more normal one in the relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️. He's trying to go to bed and she's there going on about how she wants the full pouch. Want, want, want, she wants everything given to her she'll never take accountability for her actions. There's a reason he's getting the house and she's left there, why she's been 'sanctioned' (which I don't believe she has) and he's still getting his money. It's because you're doing absolutely nothing to help yourself Lou, start taking responsibility for your actions and maybe you'll start seeing the benefits. Begging for tat constantly that you don't need and crying to a bunch of strangers when your not getting what you want isn't going to get your kids back or do anything to better your life 🤬

Apr 12, 2023
How do they actually get in the state they do. Does she not look in the morning when she’s maybe a little more on this planet and think that what she’s posted is embarassing. No shame at all… really annoys me she has such a dangly top lip it’s very odd.
New account name right there for ya’ Lou’s dangly top lip 😆

Apr 20, 2023
Not supposed to drink alcohol while on methadone. Not sure if she's really prescribed anything else other than 10mg amitryptiline, but if she is then she'd be very stupid to add alcohol to the mix.
Just waiting for ste to do off wiff her bits n bwobs wot she's begged, then for her to sit there in the s mess she's created squeaking like a large baby bird for choc chocolate drugs pwesents. 100% relapse will happen, well official relapse as she's never stopped and from her stories just doesn't want to.

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone know if she’s actually getting the help she needs to get off drugs or have they just stuck her in that house. Does she have to join a programme or something like how did she get prescribed the methadone I don’t get it. Because surely if you have some support workers they can clearly see she’s off her tits 90% of the time. I don’t know how it all works…
Is she gonna just sit there with her hand out until she gets her house and her free things.

Apr 18, 2023
When she first came back she talked about a place, I’m sure she even showed the building in her stories. I think it was called Connextions? She talked about having to go to group meetings and that there was great support there for people in recovery.

She has absolutely zero interest in getting her kids back. And I doubt it’s possible now anyway. The best she could hope for is contact visits, and that wouldn’t even be considered in the state she’s in.

Can anyone remember what day she said Ste is moving? Was it the 6th?

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Cant believe what I'm seeing on these stories here. She's full on dribbling with that beard filter on, slurring all her words, MC scuba Ste talking about taking his tablets. She's accusing him of gas lighting. She looks an absolute state. They're both just chatting bollocks. Is it prescription day or something and she just takes them all at once?
She's clearly taking prescription drugs that are not for her. The antipsychotics she showed cannot be taken with methadone - the result could actually be fatal. There' s no way she was prescribed those

Status
Not open for further replies.