Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Omg I have so much Lou stuff. The time she had a massive paddy over “Bleachy” Hayley, who really needs a thread of her own.
The “skin picking disorder” that was a crystal meth rash, the time her “freezer broke” twice in the two weeks before Xmas (she was begging for a Xmas shop). When Carol bought the kids beds and she moaned about them. Asking an actual nurse to give her tramadol in her DMs…
I remember all of this 🤣🤣🤣

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_1400.png

When Lou came back from the dead. What a day that was

Apr 12, 2023
I remember that “Bleachy” she thought she was better than everyone.
What a shambles that conservatory/home salon was so many fake plants & the overkill on the window cleaning thing nearly every day ffs.
Anyone remember when she absolutely destroyed an almost new pair of uggs trying to prove a point that you could clean them with elbow grease, 😂 oh not to mention the hod awful tattoo that was supposed to be a portrait of her & her son but it was just generic off Pinterest.
I’d love a thread about this cretin as well.

Ok back to Lou beg big balls 🤣🤪
Omg that tattoo was hilarious wasn't it 🤣🤣 I've seen so many with it but at least they change certain things to make it look legit 🤣

Reactions: KK the walking STI

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Does anyone know if she’s actually getting the help she needs to get off drugs or have they just stuck her in that house. Does she have to join a programme or something like how did she get prescribed the methadone I don’t get it. Because surely if you have some support workers they can clearly see she’s off her tits 90% of the time. I don’t know how it all works…
Is she gonna just sit there with her hand out until she gets her house and her free things.
I think the house is just homeless accommodation. I think thats what the sanction issue is regarding - I don't think she has done s with the programme aside from taking the methadone consistently. Shes said she has issues going to the appts because they are in the morning and she sleeps half the day. Im sure if she went to appts they would see, but she's fed up so she doesn't go. Im sure at certain points there will be a "check in " to see where she is at re: addiction etc .
Im sure no one is on her to do much considering her kids are long gone to her. She is absolutely waiting for her house. Shes already done this before.

When she first came back she talked about a place, I’m sure she even showed the building in her stories. I think it was called Connextions? She talked about having to go to group meetings and that there was great support there for people in recovery.

She has absolutely zero interest in getting her kids back. And I doubt it’s possible now anyway. The best she could hope for is contact visits, and that wouldn’t even be considered in the state she’s in.

I thought it was the place she went to speak to her prescriber/ counsellor . Cant remember the name either . Not Connextions. something like Revelations or something vaguely religious lol
Yeah I think the ship has sailed with the kids .

Status
Not open for further replies.