Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Omg that tattoo was hilarious wasn't it 🤣🤣 I've seen so many with it but at least they change certain things to make it look legit 🤣
😂 I know she was like it’s a special design for me bla bla bla…. Then someone found the same one on the net 😂
Honestly it was the funniest time with that cleaning thread… they thought they was so special..
you had the likes of that Mrs Miller chatting s into her phone all day everyday, they had a little clique going on, it was hilarious!
And when they all turned on Lou it was mental!

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I think the house is just homeless accommodation. I think thats what the sanction issue is regarding - I don't think she has done s with the programme aside from taking the methadone consistently. Shes said she has issues going to the appts because they are in the morning and she sleeps half the day. Im sure if she went to appts they would see, but she's fed up so she doesn't go. Im sure at certain points there will be a "check in " to see where she is at re: addiction etc .
Im sure no one is on her to do much considering her kids are long gone to her. She is absolutely waiting for her house. Shes already done this before.

I thought it was the place she went to speak to her prescriber/ counsellor . Cant remember the name either . Not Connextions. something like Revelations or something vaguely religious lol
Yeah I think the ship has sailed with the kids .
Foundations

Apr 20, 2023
I think the house is just homeless accommodation. I think thats what the sanction issue is regarding - I don't think she has done s with the programme aside from taking the methadone consistently. Shes said she has issues going to the appts because they are in the morning and she sleeps half the day. Im sure if she went to appts they would see, but she's fed up so she doesn't go. Im sure at certain points there will be a "check in " to see where she is at re: addiction etc .
Im sure no one is on her to do much considering her kids are long gone to her. She is absolutely waiting for her house. Shes already done this before.

I thought it was the place she went to speak to her prescriber/ counsellor . Cant remember the name either . Not Connextions. something like Revelations or something vaguely religious lol
Yeah I think the ship has sailed with the kids .
She said she was sanctioned as she missed an appointment at the job centre.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Nah, denial like before, thinking a miracle will happen and she'll be given a house keep the baby.
I really believe this is the only reason she’s been housed and the reason her and Ste can’t live together. She was told with the last baby she could keep him if she got rid of Ste - this will be the same I reckon.
But yeah, I do hope she’s just fat

Apr 13, 2023
Look at the hashtags on this! Trouble in the crackden?

Attachments

• BB0C7D54-6F8C-483A-A74B-2B23774EA8D2.jpeg
    BB0C7D54-6F8C-483A-A74B-2B23774EA8D2.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 333
Status
Not open for further replies.