Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
“Because of what’s happened to us” 🙄 yet again taking no responsibility for anything. All these bad things just keep happening to her, never as a result of her own actions though! Take some accountability please Lou love.

Also everyone knows why they both got burgled and had their houses smashed up. They obviously owed the wrong people/dealers money.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What the do is this gremlin doing? She's been crying off her face for the last 2 days with her ankle that she needed to ho to A&E for but could get there. Even this morning crying saying yoday was a bad day and wasn't gonna take her meds or meth anymore. Few hours later she's buzzing with a smirnoff ice in her hand (no shame as usual) off to her mates all happy with Ste who she couldn't stand 24hours ago to get pissed. Talking casually about her adopted son on the walk (unaided). Cant believe I felt a glimmer of sympathy for her last night. Her life and outlook on life is just a chaotic shambles. This is not the effort of someone with any intention of getting their kids back. Clearly sold the meth, made a few quid bought a few drinks and living it large again. Was same last Friday night then she's spent the last week crying and depressed. The circle continues. Sorry that was a long rant.

Apr 12, 2023
“Because of what’s happened to us” 🙄 yet again taking no responsibility for anything. All these bad things just keep happening to her, never as a result of her own actions though! Take some accountability please Lou love.

Also everyone knows why they both got burgled and had their houses smashed up. They obviously owed the wrong people/dealers money.
Hahaha these account names are killing me 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
I honestly thought you had to drink the methadone in front of the pharmacist and then leave the empty bottle. When I worked on wards we had people on it & they drunk the dose in front of us so we could check they took it properly.
You do, it’s lies! Why would a pharmacist hand over 5 days of methadone over to another known junkie 🤯

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That’s the question we’re all asking.

Tbh, I think Lou has missed the fing live.
Lou hasn't done a live someone else did a live and was talking about Lou. I didnt watch this live either.

Lou on her stories is saying her and ste are gonna go live later and answer ALL our questions, but not the ones they don't want to answer. - make that make sense! So I imagine they will both be pissed up if they do do a live. She will probably be dancing round again like the ankle was never 'broken' and MC Scubs Ste will be playing some beats. See you there 'ladies'.

Status
Not open for further replies.