Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
You do, it’s lies! Why would a pharmacist hand over 5 days of methadone over to another known junkie 🤯
There’s absolutely no way she would of got 5 days worth at once let alone someone handing it over to Ste, I work alongside drugs workers at work and they do daily prescriptions, some get weeks worths at a time but this is rare, however it’s on a person by person basis…given her current situation I’d bet my house hers is prescribed daily!

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly thought you had to drink the methadone in front of the pharmacist and then leave the empty bottle. When I worked on wards we had people on it & they drunk the dose in front of us so we could check they took it properly.
Yes that's what i thought,as you see them in chemist where i live and they have go in back room to take it

Apr 16, 2023
Lou hasn't done a live someone else did a live and was talking about Lou. I didnt watch this live either.

Lou on her stories is saying her and ste are gonna go live later and answer ALL our questions, but not the ones they don't want to answer. - make that make sense! So I imagine they will both be pissed up if they do do a live. She will probably be dancing round again like the ankle was never 'broken' and MC Scubs Ste will be playing some beats. See you there 'ladies'.
🤣 what is the point in doing a live if not gonna answer the ? your asked 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Need to go to hospital Ste.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429-000358_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429-000358_Instagram.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: KK the walking STI

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Least he didn't have his scuba hat on tonight and was doing his shaggy doo routine out in the streets.

Why does he wear that god damn awful thing on his head. Looks like a sperm
Because he sees rappers like Offset and such wear them and he thinks he looks super cool.

eh I watched the live for a couple mins but they werent talking about lou so i thought it wasnt happening yet.. Its ok I already know how horrible lou is . she doesnt need to be messaging dawn or anyone else about her issues tho .

Apr 12, 2023
She’s smacked out of her face!
I know from experience, my ex was a user (thank god I don’t have to put up with that anymore as he is dead now, I know that sounds harsh but do my life what those fs put their families through, is unforgivable!)
She was proper out of it, definitely not just drink that, especially not Smirnoff ice 🤦🏻‍♀️ does she think we're thick!

Status
Not open for further replies.