Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
All of this makes me think that the cost of living payments really should be given as supermarket vouchers (for food and non alcoholic drinks only!) Just think how much of it is spent on drugs and alcohol 😔 and other non essentials by people like Lou and MC Ste.

I work hard for my money, always have done, worked 3 jobs when I’ve needed to, and lucky to have never needed to claim benefits. But what do I get? Taxed at the end of the month to pay for these smackheads to get given a £300 ‘reward’ when my full time wage barely covers the basics. I get for some families it is a life saver, but surely a supermarket voucher is a more sensible option??
They shouldn’t get any col payment they haven’t any overheads they live for free! When people on pip go in hospital the pip stops why shouldn’t their money stop when they’re in god knows what it’s called ..‘everything’s paid for housing’

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
My mum used to make dinner for a smack head every night. What Lou was doing was exactly what he would do sat there with his dinner plate on his lap. That gouching/gouging however it’s spelt thing. I’ve been around people on drugs all my life, not proud, not ashamed of the fact but definitely wiser because of it and of all the effects of all the drugs I’ve been around it’s only heroin I’ve seen that does that to people. Plus, even if it was ‘just’ meth and booze making her like that, it’s still not being in recovery is it? It’s not like me taking two ibuprofen and then having a glass of wine. It’s full on substance abuse.

Apr 21, 2023
She’s an absolute lying dirty wee dog. She was completely out of it on that live - that’s not just drink, I can assure you. She’s hammered something! The only way that one will ever get clean is residential rehab and a relocation. Utter disgrace! I hope she’s never in those kids life’s if that’s the Nick she gets into!

Danssingle

Apr 21, 2023
Notsogreyatno80ta has some of lou's live on her stories. Really really bad, absolutely off her tits. If anyone is in contact with Carol send her this, as she needs to see where her money is going.
That not so gray is a prolific bully ! And a clout chaser ! Nor defending lou but these middle aged woman hating on Lou is
Screaming desperate for clout
@ least missmummyblog has the decency to purchase stuff off her wishlist for a shout out

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023
That not so gray is a prolific bully ! And a clout chaser ! Nor defending lou but these middle aged woman hating on Lou is
@ least missmummyblog has the decency to purchase stuff off her wishlist for a shout out
She won’t accept my follow request. From when she was public I think she just copies others. All she does is post Lou’s stories with some bollocks caption.

I actually wonder if this is where Lou disappears again.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Should I be offended by this comment? 💀🤣 hope people don’t see my stories like that ffs 🤣🤣

WellHolyGod

Apr 16, 2023
Also these are the comments made by Kayleigh on the live
Screenshot_20230429_171840_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_171946_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_172114_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.