Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Saw these and thought of Lou. Will be expecting my £5 though for finding them x

IMG_4521.png

Apr 12, 2023
Can't say I've ever dreamt of having my kids taken off me and being a waste of oxygen smack head if I'm honest
Oh ok we can only dream of a life like yours 🤷🏻‍♀️ what having our kids taking off us, living in a shole hostel with a druggie boyfriend who thinks he's the best rapper sins Eminem & doing lives off our faces & begging strangers for choc choc? Oh yeah that's definitely the life we want ain't it ,
what you saying my old clout chasing middle aged A cupped women?

Apr 12, 2023
That not so gray is a prolific bully ! And a clout chaser ! Nor defending lou but these middle aged woman hating on Lou is
Screaming desperate for clout
@ least missmummyblog has the decency to purchase stuff off her wishlist for a shout out
You’ve moved on from your usual “these grown arse women” 🤣 but why do you think it’s offensive to say middle aged women?
I’m in my mid thirties so it could apply to me and I don’t get offended by it at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
I might do if I was you though and not had much to show for my existence so far but you do also realise that you Kayleigh are probably older than “middle aged” because consuming the 5000 plus calories of processed food and sugary drinks you do daily you probably won’t live past fifty you stupid cow. Now get over to your own thread!

Apr 16, 2023

Only just woken up so sorry if it's been answered as I'm still making my way through, but why is notorious PIG on this thread not only unwelcome because she's a topic of conversation on this site but why is she further proving her peadophilia by posting photos of someone else's kids? I know they aren't hers becauae they're way too cute and look like they can probably string a sentence together. So yeah.. What's that all about fatty? Was the posing naked with a child's memorial bear not enough? Was swinging your floor length tits around I'm your kids bedroom to make the nonces hard not enough? Anyone would think you want to be ok the sex offenders register you fat slapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.