Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
He’s also been replying to messages on her behalf apparently 😆 looking at the times and the spelling I think we might have had scuba ste and loubeg herself in here last night ☠️
Not knowing about recovery I looked it up and it says people can be on methadone for up to twenty years. Looks like she will be a granma before she sees them then at the rate she’s been abstaining.

Apr 22, 2023
It absolutely fs me right off when she going on about the trolls doing her wish list, because apparently they don’t want her to have anything nice.

Yano what Lou, I’d absolutely love to see you sort your s out, get a nice place and fill it with lovely bits and bobs, get visitation to your kids. And tbh I would half mind the begging if you was begging for items to help you do this.

But you’re not. You’re sat begging but doing absolutely nothing to help yourself. You want it all handing to you on a plate, but guess what buttercup, that ain’t how life works. Hardly anything on that beggin list is going to help you, but you know that don’t you, and you know that this hole sorting your life out is just a cover just create a wish list and get given se tatt that your or your kids do not need.

Beg for household essentials . not sweets and head bands you greedy grabby little smack rat!!!!

Apr 20, 2023
She's off her head again 👀
Comes across like she's terrified of being left. In between all the I wuv u, she mentioned Alfie, didn't hear the next bit but then they were laughing. fs sake that must've been the joke of the century to laugh after mentioning their baby that they're too fed up to keep. Nothing lower in human behaviour.

Apr 24, 2023
To stop her having good things in her life. She actually just said that. Wow. I tell you what Lou you had good 'things' in your life. You had your children in your life. It doesn't get any better than having your own kids in your life. Ste comes before your kids. Lying in a dirty drug den thinking that you are going to become a millionaire from affiliate links coz you are to lazy to get of your 'twisted ankle' and actually do something with your life. Oh and asking about an accountant 😂 I actually cried with laughter 😂 😂

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why do they keep referring to themselves in the first person? 'Lou help Ste'.

Pic... just because. Look at the state of the pair of them buzzin because they've got a pack of 20 cigs. Be crying later that they have no money for food. Could've bought enough food to bulk cook for a couple of days with that money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430_163628_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430_163628_Instagram.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 156

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
Why do they keep referring to themselves in the first person? 'Lou help Ste'.

Pic... just because. Look at the state of the pair of them buzzin because they've got a pack of 20 cigs. Be crying later that they have no money for food. Could've bought enough food to bulk cook for a couple of days with that money.
Look at the manky fingernails on it 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.