Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Screenshot_20230501_005523_Instagram.jpg
Well that’s confirmation that MC scuba Ste has been stabbing his arms 😐

May 1, 2023
She’s still around I believe but doesn’t post as much as she did back in the day. She’s still a moaning myrtle though and addicted to filters to boost her ego.
You obviously still watch me to be able to determine that I'm a moaning myrtle and addicted to filters to boost my ego. 🤣🤣🤣 Gary says hi, BTW and he hopes that one day you will find him 'dead funny'.

Apr 12, 2023
You obviously still watch me to be able to determine that I'm a moaning myrtle and addicted to filters to boost my ego. 🤣🤣🤣 Gary says hi, BTW and he hopes that one day you will find him 'dead funny'.
I love that you’ve created a new profile just to reply to this 👏🏼 the superiority is unreal, expecting us to believe you’ve not been here the whole time joining in you’re as predictable as Lou and Fatberg, you ain’t ever far from the drama 🤣🤣🤣

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Ste is really looking like skeletor . Even the "pretty" filter she puts on doesn't help his grey skin . does give him a zigzag Michael Jackson nose tho.

She wants to go to the hospital for the ankle . From what I ( think ) understand is that she is embarrassed because shes an addict but she is in pain and she just cant take it so she wants to go to the hospital and get pills i guess . Basically trying to set it up so its not her fault that shes got pills . Excuses excuses. Im sure she will go to the hospital just when MC Scuba is leaving so the attention will be on her and she can have a big fit that hes not there with her because she has no one . blubber and sob .

I dunno how she can say she thought she had friends . She never even reads the names of who buy her crap . If she does she hardly ever mentions names. Friend of the year she is. Closest thing shes got was when she put the girl filter on her bf

Apr 16, 2023
I do indeed still follow you, just haven’t gotten around to un following tbh. I watch Instagram stores whilst cleaning my kitchen of a morning, so naturally one person’s stories flow into another. If I’m anywhere near my screen when I hear your whiney monotone voice though I swipe to the next person trust me, but occasionally I’ll be busy and your snooze fest stories play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.