Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
SS of begs last night. Last two are from not so grey 😂 nice try lou with your deleting!
The comment about doesn't want to walk home from the hospital means she 100% knows there's nothing wrong with her ankle, unlikely an ambulance would even take her. Paramedics and a&e would see a mile off that it's drug seeking behaviour.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
The comment about doesn't want to walk home from the hospital means she 100% knows there's nothing wrong with her ankle, unlikely an ambulance would even take her. Paramedics and a&e would see a mile off that it's drug seeking behaviour.
And not wanting to waste the ambulance. If she genuinely needs medical attention I don’t think any of us tax payers would begrudge her an ambulance trip ffs. It’s the choc and dildos we don’t think you’re entitled to, not an ambulance 🤨

bejoux

May 1, 2023
You obviously still watch me to be able to determine that I'm a moaning myrtle and addicted to filters to boost my ego. 🤣🤣🤣 Gary says hi, BTW and he hopes that one day you will find him 'dead funny'.
You've defo been here the whole time watching here.

Absolute sad clown. Haven't forgotten using hinch to try and get attention and some of the less bright users on tattle fell right for it and promoted you.

Apr 21, 2023
Screenshot_20230501_005523_Instagram.jpg
It’s ok people he’s not been digging needles in his arms 🤣 he is infact MC super hero Ste and saved lou from being mauled by a viscous dog that has infact been rehomed as a family dog by the police. Absolutely believable 😊

Apr 16, 2023
It’s ok people he’s not been digging needles in his arms 🤣 he is infact MC super hero Ste and saved lou from being mauled by a viscous dog that has infact been rehomed as a family dog by the police. Absolutely believable 😊
Well they obviously watch her,what a total load of se has just come out their mouth ,the dog did it fk off lou we no what its off,and why does she insist on talking to ste as though hes 4 jeezas christ

Apr 16, 2023
She reads EVERYTHING about her everywhere. Always the first to be watching my stories 🤣🤣
She honestly seems to have one of the most boring life’s I’ve ever seen, her house is a tip, her Husband is nowhere near as hot as she’d like to believe and there ALWAYS something wrong with her. Half of which is exasperated by the fact that she doesn’t move, she’s either on the sofa or back in bed all day long!

Apr 12, 2023
She honestly seems to have one of the most boring life’s I’ve ever seen, her house is a tip, her Husband is nowhere near as hot as she’d like to believe and there ALWAYS something wrong with her. Half of which is exasperated by the fact that she doesn’t move, she’s either on the sofa or back in bed all day long!
Honestly still thought you were talking about lou here. It was only the husband bit that clued me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.