Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
The one of his arm looked like a slice to me from a 🔪🗡️ that's a lot believable 🤣
Me and my gf think Lou did it to him 😂
—-
On another note, whenever I see Ste, I can’t unsee Lou’s ‘friend’ 😂😂
IMG_6510.jpeg

May 1, 2023
she’s put hair extensions on her wish list! Can’t actually believe it, she’s crying she’s got no money and the only way she was eating was the gifted greggs but want hair extensions 😳
She let it slip in a story earlier that all stig and her do is eat and sleep. Thought she had no food. She’s already forgotten lies from only a couple of days ago

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t doubt that for a second! I reread my comment & it doesn’t come across in quite the way I wanted it to

in regards to these 2 cretins though, there has to be something underlying not just drugs & a bit dippy
I know how you meant it 🙂

They are just junkie scum. Sorry if that’s harsh but can’t describe them any other way. Imagine sitting on the mattress eating. Thier accommodation is like a fag ash cesspit.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t doubt that for a second! I reread my comment & it doesn’t come across in quite the way I wanted it to

in regards to these 2 cretins though, there has to be something underlying not just drugs & a bit dippy
We all knew what you meant & how you meant it, I don’t think anyone would have taken offence. Sadly, I do think that they have just absolutely rotted their brains away with drugs. Ste struggles to string a sentence together.

Apr 17, 2023
That wish list is a massive joke. Nothing on there is necessary! She wants to record her recovery so she needs a journal! Sure a 59p one from Homebargins would do? And the 39 pairs of ear rings for £18 or something was hilarious
She can hardly string a sentence together I highly doubt she can write anything legible

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
That wish list is a massive joke. Nothing on there is necessary! She wants to record her recovery so she needs a journal! Sure a 59p one from Homebargins would do? And the 39 pairs of ear rings for £18 or something was hilarious
She wanted to use the laptop and tablet to create content…content still looks like it’s been filmed on an old Samsung flip phone dipped in turd

Status
Not open for further replies.