Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I think she means this one x
IMG_1829.jpeg
THREE CHILDREN taken from her. But this is what she’s wasting her dickhead time on? Worse thing to happen to her is Ste moving…not her THREE CHILDREN taken away from her care and not being able to see/touch/hear/smell them everyday!?
Somebody hold my joint so I can find her wish list for myself, obviously those dreamcachers she gets gifted work wonders, the fing gouchy dreamer divvy prick!
Itself, Ste and Feminem need to just do off into the abyss ffs 🤨

Apr 24, 2023
She can't even look after herself. I am so glad those kids have nothing to do with her. She's to lazy. She's probably glad she doesn't have to get up through the night and in the mornings with them. I've said it before but I seriously question was she actually looking after them properly before she hit the drugs hard. Of course it wouldn't be her fault if she wasn't coz she's the victim all the time. I mean she honestly thinks she deserves all these 'treats' on the fing wishlist coz she chose drugs and ste over her own children. She needs to be sewn up down below

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve not looked in that site, so if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands ups, but if it’s anything like SHEIN etc they’ll have a home section, she could of got some lovely homely bits ready for moving (remember they won’t move her until she has all her bits and bobs).

But nahhh spunked it all on se for herself.
She'll want to stay there as long as can ,no bills to pay means more cash for her gear

Status
Not open for further replies.