Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
What a stunner she is…#heroinchic
IMG_6516.jpeg

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Im sure they know shes pregnant at the centre.
Shes so dim . " they won't give me diazapam ( isnt that valium ?! )which would really help me . Because I am honest about my struggles " Like yeah , generally they dont give the drugs addicts drugs when they ask for them . duh ! thats why you are at the damn centre in the first place. Think she just visited university , no fing way they enrolled her with those brains.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
well thank god shes got that laptop bag because shes taking it on a sleepover.

Too bad someone hasn't bought the Overnight bag or the 5 in one travelling bags on the wishbits list. Would be handy for such an occasion . should add " need it for when my bf is a naughty boy and we BOTH have to sleep on the street for no good reason" to the little info box .

ETA I bet tomorrow she will come "home " to everything stolen or ruined again .

May 1, 2023
well thank god shes got that laptop bag because shes taking it on a sleepover.

Too bad someone hasn't bought the Overnight bag or the 5 in one travelling bags on the wishbits list. Would be handy for such an occasion . should add " need it for when my bf is a naughty boy and we BOTH have to sleep on the street for no good reason" to the little info box .

ETA I bet tomorrow she will come "home " to everything stolen or ruined again .
I reckon she’ll post a couple of stories of them “sleeping rough” then say her battery is going and will be in her own bed by bedtime

Apr 12, 2023
Why is she acting like she also has to sleep on the street? That is a choice lou. Just because your head trapped in a door boyfriend has somehow fed up and earned himself a night on the streets, it doesn't mean you have to. 'The council just don't want to help anyone that's homeless'. Ok, well whose house have you both been living in? Who is supplying the house ste is about to move in to? HOW MUCH TAX HAVE YOU EVER CONTRIBUTED TO THE SYSTEM LOU? She's an ungrateful little bastard.

Apr 27, 2023
What is going on, has the dog escaped and ruined poor ste's clean living new house deal. Her latest stories though, CHANNNNNNNEL
Guarantee that all her bits and bobs will go missing while she's off on her mini break.
147398.jpeg.jpg
This is exactly what I came to say 🤣💀 is STEEEEE the new CHANNNNEL?

She said she can’t leave him on the street alone because she loves him, they love each other and have to stay together but he couldn’t even wait around while she took a s! 🤣 he did a runner at the first opportunity

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
What is going on, has the dog escaped and ruined poor ste's clean living new house deal. Her latest stories though, CHANNNNNNNEL
Guarantee that all her bits and bobs will go missing while she's off on her mini break.
147398.jpeg.jpg
I knew it reminded me of something but couldn’t remember what. The smirk at the end though 😠

Status
Not open for further replies.