Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Doesn't mention how this situation has happened. Interesting that she'd been crying after seeing her counsellor. Maybe they've both been told no new housing as they're still on drugs. What a way to live, exhausting watching it. I don't think we had Lou hobbling around the streets of Redcar shouting HAS ANYONE SEEN STE BLESS HIM LOOK IN YOUR HOUSE HE MIGHT BE BURGLING YOU on our bingo list for today, did we.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I know that when she was with James she was taking some drugs, but her life went to s when she met Ste & turned into a smack head. And by the sounds of it has a nasty bastard to her anyway. He’s like a child & she looks after him. Someone needs to get in her head & get her away from him, she’ll have nothing & no prospects while she’s with him. Sorry I know I say this all the time but it’s unfathomable to me that she’s not doing anything & everything she can to see her eldest two. If she is pregnant, that’s another baby who will be born with substance issues to be taken away. My sister is struggling to have a baby, even with IVF, my heart breaks for her & then you have this piece of s knocking out kids she doesn’t give two ss about.

Apr 16, 2023
She looks like she’s been punched in the side of the face when the she hasn’t got a filter on.
IMG_6517.jpeg
IMG_6518.jpeg

LousGumWipe

Apr 22, 2023
I know that when she was with James she was taking some drugs, but her life went to s when she met Ste & turned into a smack head. And by the sounds of it has a nasty bastard to her anyway. He’s like a child & she looks after him. Someone needs to get in her head & get her away from him, she’ll have nothing & no prospects while she’s with him. Sorry I know I say this all the time but it’s unfathomable to me that she’s not doing anything & everything she can to see her eldest two. If she is pregnant, that’s another baby who will be born with substance issues to be taken away. My sister is struggling to have a baby, even with IVF, my heart breaks for her & then you have this piece of s knocking out kids she doesn’t give two ss about.
Absolutely fing this. I’ve said so many times as well. She actively chooses Ste over those kids and her old life every day

May 1, 2023
All of this and more!! She will always be in the gutter while she’s with him and over time she will exhaust all avenues of help and will literally have no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.