Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
She looks like she’s been punched in the side of the face when the she hasn’t got a filter on.
IMG_6517.jpeg
IMG_6518.jpeg
She’s probably the dirt from her manky fingers

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
Doesn't mention how this situation has happened. Interesting that she'd been crying after seeing her counsellor. Maybe they've both been told no new housing as they're still on drugs. What a way to live, exhausting watching it. I don't think we had Lou hobbling around the streets of Redcar shouting HAS ANYONE SEEN STE BLESS HIM LOOK IN YOUR HOUSE HE MIGHT BE BURGLING YOU on our bingo list for today, did we.
Or she's been told this baby we all know she is carrying will also be removed at birth

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
Everything I know about todays stories has been learned by reading here cos I got none of it. In fact, sorry, I got a bit in the toilet when she said her visit had “been good for er guts” 🤮
You can’t tell me she’s not pregnant. You can’t tell me she’d have what it takes to get herself to a GUM clinic or family planning appointment and get a coil or implant where she dosnt need to take a pill every day (unless they done that when she had the baby actually).
I was feeling dead sorry for her till I realised that she is not, in fact, on the streets but Steeeeeeee is.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What a treat the viewing has been today after I finished work. Better than corrie this.

STEEEE fin ell she's an absolute nutter. Can't have a night apart because she's loves him, yet he can't wait 5 mins for her to take a s in a museum. I'm done. This is just ridiculous. Also thinking the reason she lost her other house was because Ste wasn't allowed in and he was homeless so she decided to sleep on the streets with him rather than keep her home.
She asked to be sectioned so she doesn't have to deal with her emotions, luckily they can see straight through her and obvs said no.

I have so many thoughts in my head right now watching this Jerry springer s show 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Also! Like a previous poster, I rely on you lot to tell me what’s going on because I can’t understand 90% of her ramblings, but I did manage to decipher that the COUNCIL!!! don’t want to help homeless people. No mention of why Steeeeeee’s house that he was meant to be going to today isn’t happening till tomorrow though, just a vague mention of him being a “naughty boy” this morning, he’s clearly done something that’s means he can’t go where he was meant to, but that’s the councils fault yeah Lou?
Neither of these wasters will ever take any responsibility for themselves, sadly I think there’s only one way this will end, when one or both overdoses.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Did I see Ste say somewhere Lou is allowed to see her kids?.. she obvs chooses not to then.
She’s not allowed to see them. Not at the minute, possibly if she sorted her s out she might have some hope of contact with her eldest two in the future but not currently. She blames James but I think it was confirmed that SS won’t allow her contact. And Baby Alfie was (thankfully) adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.