Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Also! Like a previous poster, I rely on you lot to tell me what’s going on because I can’t understand 90% of her ramblings, but I did manage to decipher that the COUNCIL!!! don’t want to help homeless people. No mention of why Steeeeeee’s house that he was meant to be going to today isn’t happening till tomorrow though, just a vague mention of him being a “naughty boy” this morning, he’s clearly done something that’s means he can’t go where he was meant to, but that’s the councils fault yeah Lou?
Neither of these wasters will ever take any responsibility for themselves, sadly I think there’s only one way this will end, when one or both overdoses.
Totally agree with you, especially on the last part. Lou especially is becoming unhinged by the day.

Where's her mother in all this. She saw her for coffee a couple of weeks ago and couldn't speak enough about her, then nothing?.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Stunners xxxx
Did you see her best friend aka Feminem briefly visited her during those stories? Her wig must have been in the dry cleaners so had to wear a bally for the gram 🤣

Attachments

• 77365481-C22D-419C-9049-43159220BE87.png
    77365481-C22D-419C-9049-43159220BE87.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 119
Apr 20, 2023
They are a pair of down and outs you'd cross the road to avoid them. Rowing and shouting in the street. Can't wait for the next set of lies, it wasn't ste's fault bless him, were going through a lot, I need a Costa, it's all James fault, I need some headphones to visit ste. I was walking the streets all night looking for ste and someone, no idea who, has nicked all my stuff. I've got nothing please send me a maccie ds.
Bet she never sees him again.

Apr 27, 2023
He clearly didn't wake up in time and missed his appointment to get let in the house.

Reckon he's running round Middlesborough shouting LOUUUUUUU LOOOUUUUUUU BEGGGGGGG? he's a grown man he knows where she lives, why does she need to be running the streets screaming his name.
It’s like they’ve forgotten about their mobile phones 😂

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Right here is what I think while she was having her 💩 ste got given a hotel for the night he has rushed back to the house took her laptop tablet and methadone! And is now sat in a nice Premier inn having a steak dinner and a pint with his cost of living payment waiting for the keys to his new house tomorrow! Good bye lou nice knowing you he went quicker then the flush of the loo 🤣
But as for shouting him in the street he just isn't going to go boo here I am 🤣
Funny as do though, she begged to be sectioned they didn't want to senction her, she probably said no as amazon won't deliver to the nut house 🤣

Apr 30, 2023
We blame Ste a lot here but from what we see in most of her stories he seems more 'normal' than her. And I use that term very very loosely. She is an absolute state, saying she's always helping him and noone helping her. But it's her that can't cope without him.
Definitely. She'll probably be a basketcase when he moves out tomorrow.
I'm guessing it's not near her when they were talking about bus passes the other day?.

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
My good Lordy. I’ve followed Lou since the very very start and I’ve seen it all but this is most definitely the most unhinged I’ve seen her. Why would you not just leave Ste?! Stating the obvious but she’s not wired up right. Imagine asking your prescriber if they would post online about your recovery 😂 she’s in cloud cuckoo land and you cannot tell me she’s sober. She’s beyond an intervention and anyone that knows her IRL has walked away.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Surely she doesn’t meet the criteria for being sectioned, we all know mental health services are stretched to capacity at the minute. It’s further selfish behaviour. I’d love to know how much she’s cost the NHS so far.
Id say she wouldn’t meet criteria considering the quite stable (for her) state she appeared to be in before she went to the appointment. Anyone know if she has been sectioned before? Wondering if she knows what to say in order to have an assessment. But yeah, services are very stretched and beds very very limited these days. They probably know her well enough to know she doesn’t need sectioning.

May 1, 2023
Lou clearly knows how to work the system, she clicks her fingers and she seems to have the services provided that she wants. She’s a master manipulator, that dull lifeless look that STEEEEE gives to the camera when it’s shoved in his face is him begging for an escape. He saw his chance this afternoon and got footed it faster a junkie to a half price sale in a crack den.

Status
Not open for further replies.