Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
I can never be sure if I'm hearing correctly and I really don't have it in me to go back and listen to her drivel but I'm sure she said earlier today that someone from housing went round this morning and ste shouted at them that's why he can't go to his new place until tomorrow.
I think that's what she said , but it sounds unlikely, a 24 hour punishment, such weird odd lies. I'm wondering if ste is lying to lou, imagine a junkie lying though, can't be that.

May 1, 2023
I think that's what she said , but it sounds unlikely, a 24 hour punishment, such weird odd lies. I'm wondering if ste is lying to lou, imagine a junkie lying though, can't be that.
They can’t be arsed to even lie convincingly anymore or they’re so smacked out of their heads they can’t remember what they have or haven’t said.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I'm absolutely dead after reading this thread from today 🤣🤣🤣 proper cheered me up.

I look forward to the lies we get about where Ste bless him has got to and the "night on the streets"

My prediction: while loo was pooing in a museum Ste saw a cat, like the toddler he is he followed the cat but while following he was chased by a rabid dog and now he's accidentally eaten too many chewits and he's off his face on sugar. Bless his heart

hereforthetea

Apr 19, 2023
if she doesnt want people to think shes preg she needs to stop with the hand on the belly. then goes into the bathroom and literally does a belly flash.
walking around screaming STE like its normal thing to do .

I really think she must be pregnant. Not only how her stomach looks but how many months has gone by and she columns she's didn't have any money so surely she would have to beg for proof products too but we don't even see that on the wishlist

Apr 16, 2023

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
What the do did I miss? Is this what you were talking about earlier, about a supposed dog attack? Sorry for the graphics 😬🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502-224423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230502-224423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.