Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
What did she study at uni? How to colour in between the lines?
I couldn't be 100%, but I'm sure it was something childcare related. I don't think she finished it. She used to volunteer/work at a place for that, and co run a young mum's group. It's been horrifying to see the changes - at first you feel pity, and then revulsion as she begins to embrace it. For all the mocking of the instabegs, for all her lies and stuff - genuinely, I hope she turns it around. Hopefully Ste fing off with be a catalyst for that - last time they "broke up" she was at least a bit more stable.

Ste has always been on this path, and will continue to be on this path until he's found in an alley somewhere, and society will be better off when he is.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Parrot found

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503-140253~2.png
    Screenshot_20230503-140253~2.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 160
Apr 24, 2023
"Watch and learn guys, I'm going to make this a place for stev to live"

It would fit you better and try to get clean to see your kids!!

I actually think she's ok not having her children. She's doing what ever the do she wants, no kids in her way. Lies in bed all day eating chocolate and begging on the Internet.

Would it not makes sense to buy the kids clothes with the free credit because sure as s she's done absolutely nothing to support them in any way financially for a few years.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
"Watch and learn guys, I'm going to make this a place for stev to live"

It would fit you better and try to get clean to see your kids!!

I actually think she's ok not having her children. She's doing what ever the do she wants, no kids in her way. Lies in bed all day eating chocolate and begging on the Internet.

Would it not makes sense to buy the kids clothes with the free credit because sure as s she's done absolutely nothing to support them in any way financially for a few years.
She’d only want them for the extra benefits that come with them

Status
Not open for further replies.