Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Sheā€™s going to make Steā€™s new place onto a home, watch & learn?!! Piss off. Watch & learn what you absolute scruff. Watch & learn how to be a mother!
I wonder how far pregnant she is & how sheā€™s going to explain it away? I fail to see how she ā€œdidnā€™t knowā€ she was pregnant with M after already carrying & giving birth to O. So there is no way that she can try that again with her 4th pregnancy.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Shh she doesn't know she is pregnant is a top secret that only she doesn't know! Surely ste would be asking questions about her growing belly

Don't give him this much credit. He's not noticed. He would only notice if she had a pack of fags, heroin or chewits. Apart from that the fool is oblivious

Apr 17, 2023
Bit of history.

I used to know Lou, back in the days when she was at Uni. She was never particularly bright, and always wanted to be the center of attention, but overall she was reasonably nice to be around. Usual teenage stuff - house parties, fair amount of weed, occasional MDMA, but nothing too heavy. Then came the legal highs.

Redcar is a deprived area with nothing to do, significant poverty and it got instantly hit with incredibly cheap drugs, mainly through a few enterprising idiots who knew how to use the internet (a genuinely rare skill at that time and in that area) and had somewhere to have the drugs ordered to. The town got worse, fast - think how manchester had the "spice zombies" issue, but nobody gave a s, because it's a crap former industrial seaside town. Not a unique story, nothing being done about it.

Channel 4 showed up and made a documentary about this crowd - "legally high", I'll see if I can find a copy. It's exploitative as hell, and yes, they were paying for people to party to get footage (i.e. indirectly funding the drug habit), but it gives a bit of context/footage of the time. Primary focus of the doc was Stephen Baxter, who started out rebranding legal highs as "Baxtercaine" to supply to teens, and then eventually moved on to heroin. He's dead now (Call centre worker died just weeks after completing heroin detox), and won't be missed by many. Lou's in the background of a few shots of the documentary but wasn't heavily featured.

I can't really speak for James/Jabba. He honestly seemed nice enough when I met him, but plenty of people are nice in public and another behind closed doors.

Steminem has always been a reptile since day 1 though - literally robbing grannies when needed. He's a scourge on the town, frequently begging outside shops and known for assaulting/robbing friends, family, and anyone within a 5m radius of him.

I'm shamed to admit I got taken in by Lou's lies at one point, when she was in the hostel - to the point of paying for a morrisons veg box, and some food/hygiene essentials, where all she had to do was show up to the store and pick it up. It will not surprise you to know that she didn't show up.

There's a whole crowd of people with similar stories in that area, now completely destroyed - it's just Lou has combined that with a desire to internet famous. It's quite the show.
I used to always go to Boro in my rave days and moved in similar circles to Jabba and have quite a few friends in common and they were all shocked with what Lou said he was like because he was always sound but every single one of them who had met Lou said she was a proper attention seeker but like you said we donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors x

Hesaidshesaid

Apr 30, 2023
I don't think she's pregnant but only because most drug replacement programmes run on a harm reduction basis a part of which is heavily pushing and advising for contraception. Places like she goes will also have the ability to do the jab or implant or prescribe other contraception basically on site. I just think she's got really fat from the insane amount of chocolate and energy drinks combined with the mad constipation you get from methadone.
That being said Lou really is thick enough to turn down all contraception so only time will tell.

Apr 16, 2023
Im literally disgusted theyā€™ve give a smackhead criminal a whole house. When thereā€™s veterans and DA survivors in bedsits and on the streets. Itā€™s sickening. A room in a shared house is all they deserve if that šŸ˜”
Iā€™m amazed theyā€™ve given him what looks like a reasonably nice house. Surely heā€™s just going to wreck it? Heā€™s a career criminal and drug user, heā€™s never going to pay the rent & heā€™ll probably trash the place. Itā€™ll take months to evict him. Is that whole house just for him? Like you say, thereā€™s women fleeing DA in one room in a b&b with their kids, unable to cook for themselves or feel safe when their kids use the bathroom and then that waste of air gets a whole house that looks recently decorated. Itā€™s bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.