Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
I don't think it is her half sister tbh. My instagram account isn't a personal account per se, you wouldn't think much to look at it. So a wee while ago, I got this random follower request from someone I didn't know, like why would they want to follow my private account that posts content I don't imagine would be of interest to them. I done a wee bit of snooping and seen they followed lou etc, as do I. It's the same account that is claiming to be her half sister. I reckon she's only req to follow me cause I follow lou. She's got a grudge for whatever reason, but I think she's talking se

Reactions: Oreo and timiad

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
Starting to doubt it is her sister myself, I was convinced she was until tonight but that's definitely not lou in that video, different clothes/bag and the hairs too long. She's been asked to prove that she is and she says she can but won't for whatever reason. She requested to follow on my private account too as soon as lou came back on the gram. I ignored it until others started tagging her. It's all very strange, I can't see what she's getting out of it tbh 🤔

Apr 18, 2023
I’ve so many pages to catch up on, but I don’t understand this phone call at all.

Why would anyone let their child phone Lou? In her current state? We can see she’s off her skull. I can’t see what good could have come from that phone call? Lou isn’t lucid. My mum is an alcoholic and I would never in a million years let her talk to my youngest when she’s drunk, because a lot of time she just rambles a load of nonsense, much like Lou.

Have we seen anything to say this person really is Lou’s sister? For once, I’m inclined to believe Lou and that she doesn’t have one. If she did I think Lou would be using it to her advantage - “my own sister is slagging me off”

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
She's a very odd shape

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505_063757_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_063757_Instagram.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 344
Apr 17, 2023
Just caught up - my mum takes them propanol tablets once a day to prevent migraines. Didn’t know they could be an ‘as and when I’m anxious’ tablet.

That’s not lou in the vid - it’s all a bit strange isn’t it, hard to believe someone would pretend to be a sister and have a full on hate campaign because I personally wouldn’t do it. Hypocritical being in here commenting, i know. Commenting on a someone who chooses to share their life on the internet is farrrr from whatever this ‘sister’ is doing! Unhinged comes to mind lol

Apr 18, 2023
I could be wrong and this person is really her sister. But even so I couldn’t understand why they’d let their child phone Lou. She can barely speak a coherent sentence. If Lou is her aunt and the child had any interest in knowing about her, photos and telling her about her would be enough.

I don’t follow the sister. Has she given any family info?

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, I do. She occasionally posts stories of a young kid which I think is her grandchild but not much other than that.
She seems to have a pretty nice house and she posts religious stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if she voted for Trump tbh.
Absolutely no idea how she ever connected with a drug addict from Redcar or wherever Lou is from though.

She was there from the start of the live this evening but didn’t comment at all until Lou showed the “ding dang” picture of the kids.
Yes,i noticed that only popped up when kids mentioned,she used to buy alot for the kids back in the day,yes shes a church goer often talking about it on her stories not that shes on much

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
I could be wrong and this person is really her sister. But even so I couldn’t understand why they’d let their child phone Lou. She can barely speak a coherent sentence. If Lou is her aunt and the child had any interest in knowing about her, photos and telling her about her would be enough.

I don’t follow the sister. Has she given any family info?

Does anyone actually follow the supposed sister? Name bethany jc. She's a dodgy t in my opinion.

Reactions: Illiterate Lou
Apr 22, 2023
Just caught up - my mum takes them propanol tablets once a day to prevent migraines. Didn’t know they could be an ‘as and when I’m anxious’ tablet.

That’s not lou in the vid - it’s all a bit strange isn’t it, hard to believe someone would pretend to be a sister and have a full on hate campaign because I personally wouldn’t do it. Hypocritical being in here commenting, i know. Commenting on a someone who chooses to share their life on the internet is farrrr from whatever this ‘sister’ is doing! Unhinged comes to mind lol
I take them for migraines too and if you read the leaflet they can be taken as and when for anxiety. When I started taking them they took a few weeks to work and the first few weeks were absolutely horrendous they proper messed with my mental health.
Not a chance she’s feeling better off them after 2 days

May 1, 2023
Now i have a belly like that,you would think i was pregnant but mines due to menopause,would her medication make her big and all the se she eats now
I’ve taken some pretty hardcore medication for my mental health in the past and they made me gain weight but it was all over weight if that makes sense not just around the belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.