Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
I see she must have got her phone paid. I thought her life was over as she hadn’t got the col payment. She must have got paid something to have cigs and her phone. No mention of the bank charges or being overdrawn again either 🤔

Random, but does anyone remember when she first disappeared from the gram when she split up with James. Then reappeared single and pregnant, she was calling the baby Max. She had a Moses basket and baby bits. The 2 older kids had at least visits with her in her new place. Then she vanished again soon after.

So if what she said was true and no contact is just James being spiteful, he must have allowed it. She was pregnant so Ste was already in the picture.

I spend way too much time trying to work out this woman

Apr 16, 2023
Just caught up on her stories, so she accidentally got sent two pairs of straighteners from her wuvley followers greedy cow!! Why open both pairs? I believe that happened with the laptop too. She got two and sold one.🤷🏻‍♀️
The state of that pit u can only imagine the smell of her! She has all day to clean instead of Filming se on Insta, her new house will end up the same.

Apr 30, 2023
Choc choc mouth incoming. Ste's on his way with some red bull and chocolate for her...ffs 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505-111153_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505-111153_Instagram.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 126
Apr 16, 2023
I see she must have got her phone paid. I thought her life was over as she hadn’t got the col payment. She must have got paid something to have cigs and her phone. No mention of the bank charges or being overdrawn again either 🤔

Random, but does anyone remember when she first disappeared from the gram when she split up with James. Then reappeared single and pregnant, she was calling the baby Max. She had a Moses basket and baby bits. The 2 older kids had at least visits with her in her new place. Then she vanished again soon after.

So if what she said was true and no contact is just James being spiteful, he must have allowed it. She was pregnant so Ste was already in the picture.

I spend way too much time trying to work out this woman
She had the baby alfie with ste and sure was still having the odd contact,but my guess and only a guess she got back with ste and contact stopped,choose ste and drugs over kids as even had alfie removed,i don't think its james being spitefull,she was probably given choice and choose ste and drugs

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not surprised she has anxiety with the amount of red bull she drinks. If I have a monster I feel like I’m about to have a heart attack.
Exactly,i have anxiety and on medication and worst things to drink is coffee,alchol and energy drinks,i can only drink 2 cups coffee any more and i feel agitated and energy drinks is a deffinate no no,and in this cost of living red bull would be last thing on mind,but i do have a house to keep and kids to look after there top of my list

Status
Not open for further replies.