Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
lous sister isn’t happy we all use this site and hide behind fake names 😂 she’s just been in my dms asking why I don’t use my real name.
She involved herself in the drama and was loving the attention she was getting from her Q&A sessions. She can't be whinging about outing herself now that people are doubting her and saying she's doing too much.

The difference between the comments on here and what she posts is she seems to be actively looking for Lou based content to keep followers coming back and gain new ones. We know Lou is still in active addiction so why are people supposedly filming her going about her business. We know Lou is a dick and her moods are unstable so why are people allowing their kids to ring her (coincidentally the same day Lou posted her phone number for everyone to see). Yamfoot posts about Lou loads on their IG profile. You do the same Chewit, but it is always in response to Lou's stories and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. This Bethany one though is verging on being an actual troll/bully.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She involved herself in the drama and was loving the attention she was getting from her Q&A sessions. She can't be whinging about outing herself now that people are doubting her and saying she's doing too much.

The difference between the comments on here and what she posts is she seems to be actively looking for Lou based content to keep followers coming back and gain new ones. We know Lou is still in active addiction so why are people supposedly filming her going about her business. We know Lou is a dick and her moods are unstable so why are people allowing their kids to ring her (coincidentally the same day Lou posted her phone number for everyone to see). Yamfoot posts about Lou loads on their IG profile. You do the same Chewit, but it is always in response to Lou's stories and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. This Bethany one though is verging on being an actual troll/bully.
Won’t lie, I do feel a little queasy at the thought of KK nips watching me! 🤢🤣
Thing is I’m not, not sure if chewit is, personally involved so it’s just a form of entertainment for me, as I always say it’s like Hollyoaks on that app 🤣🤣 but maybe if I knew her in person and she’d wronged me somehow my posts would probably be more troll like I think 🤷🏽‍♀️ Even though I’m already a prolific troll on insta according to some 🙄🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Thing is I’m not, not sure if chewit is, personally involved so it’s just a form of entertainment for me, as I always say it’s like Hollyoaks on that app 🤣🤣 but maybe if I knew her in person and she’d wronged me somehow my posts would probably be more troll like I think 🤷🏽‍♀️ Even though I’m already a prolific troll on insta according to some 🙄🤣
The best troll imo

Apr 12, 2023
YOU AND YOUR POISONOUS POSTS. That frequently make me cry on the bog at work.

Apr 23, 2023
Are we allowed to mention the other site here? Someone’s pressed about us discussing the beg 🤣 I can only assume they’re why that thread got shut down over there!
2187 posts and not a mod in sight on here!

Don’t see how TL decide who is fair game and who isn’t, if people put it on public insta it’s open for public discussion surely!

May 1, 2023
I haven’t hid who I am in the past but if I posted about Lou on my personal account my family and friends wouldn’t have a clue who I’m talking about so where’s the fun in that.
I don’t think I’m bullying I’m just adding my spin on what Lou is doing. I’ve not got my kid to call her and I haven’t posted a video which is supposed to be her entering a house that’s supposed to be a drug house.

Apr 17, 2023
2187 posts and not a mod in sight on here!

Don’t see how TL decide who is fair game and who isn’t, if people put it on public insta it’s open for public discussion
Yeah I’ve not seen any posts from a mod? Is there one in here? I did see there is a report button but I’ve not used it.

Report this comment and see if a mod appears 🤣🤣

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I haven’t hid who I am in the past but if I posted about Lou on my personal account my family and friends wouldn’t have a clue who I’m talking about so where’s the fun in that.
I don’t think I’m bullying I’m just adding my spin on what Lou is doing. I’ve not got my kid to call her and I haven’t posted a video which is supposed to be her entering a house that’s supposed to be a drug house.
Stop I had a friend with like over 200k followers, blue tick and all going through my stories last night and I cringed every time she saw an orange one 😭😭 I have had people with no clue who she is get pulled into her soap opera because of my posts though 🤣🤣 even my other half knows who Lou, Ste, Feminem, MM, MMs bag for life aka Dan are by now, it’s the drama Mick! We just love all the draaaama! 🤣🤣

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Yeah I’ve not seen any posts from a mod? Is there one in here? I did see there is a report button but I’ve not used it.

Report this comment and see if a mod appears 🤣🤣

You fatberg... have been reported!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505-160209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505-160209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 453
Apr 16, 2023
Stop I had a friend with like over 200k followers, blue tick and all going through my stories last night and I cringed every time she saw an orange one 😭😭 I have had people with no clue who she is get pulled into her soap opera because of my posts though 🤣🤣 even my other half knows who Lou, Ste, Feminem, MM, MMs bag for life aka Dan are by now, it’s the drama Mick! We just love all the draaaama! 🤣🤣
Because I’m blocked by Lou, my girlfriend now looks forward to ‘Lou’s story time’ every evening from her account 😂 She wasn’t so pleased when I used to show her KK’s OF pics 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.