Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
That night she spent apart from Ste she seemed so much happier, she was talking clear and coherent and even had a go at sorting out the mess (even if it did take her hours to move off the bed 😂), she was on live talking about the kids and seemed genuinely more upbeat. Then as soon as they're together she's slurring and "sleepy". Why can't she see he's dragging her down, I really do believe she'd have a fair shout at sorting herself out if she got away from him and made a fresh start. When she was pregnant and the contact with the kids stopped im sure she said it was because Ste wasnt allowed to be around them due to his past, without him around she could fight for supervised contact and make a start on building trust again.As much as she creates her own problems it's sad to see.

May 1, 2023
That night she spent apart from Ste she seemed so much happier, she was talking clear and coherent and even had a go at sorting out the mess (even if it did take her hours to move off the bed 😂), she was on live talking about the kids and seemed genuinely more upbeat. Then as soon as they're together she's slurring and "sleepy". Why can't she see he's dragging her down, I really do believe she'd have a fair shout at sorting herself out if she got away from him and made a fresh start. When she was pregnant and the contact with the kids stopped im sure she said it was because Ste wasnt allowed to be around them due to his past, without him around she could fight for supervised contact and make a start on building trust again.As much as she creates her own problems it's sad to see.
Ste has a background of violence, carrying weapons and drug use. So I’m pretty sure he’s one of the reasons she can’t have her kids

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
The eyebrow movement on that filter she's using is something else. Looks like they've got a life of their own and I can't concentrate on trying to decipher what she's rambling about whole they're dancing around her forehead.

Attachments

• 90A226F3-2DC0-4F3E-83D9-F5C1E02CB76C.jpeg
    90A226F3-2DC0-4F3E-83D9-F5C1E02CB76C.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 294
Apr 24, 2023
So she has one whole birthday month. Not one day but one month. do of you fing tramp. Anything to beg. The nerve of her. She spent 50p on a fidget toy for her son oh and some one pound stickers for his birthday yet she's expecting to be sent expensive items from strangers of the Internet coz it's her birthday month. Surely seeing her kids would be the best present ever

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
So she has one whole birthday month. Not one day but one month. do of you fing tramp. Anything to beg. The nerve of her. She spent 50p on a fidget toy for her son oh and some one pound stickers for his birthday yet she's expecting to be sent expensive items from strangers of the Internet coz it's her birthday month. Surely seeing her kids would be the best present ever
Its my birthday year, I'm gonna do a wish list!

Status
Not open for further replies.