Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Not caught up yet but what in the actual do!
The state of them, she needs a proper good scrubbing with a wire brush & is he even alive 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
& Why does she keep panning the camera out on her belly & tits?
Screenshot_2023-05-07-17-52-42-087_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
IMG_20230507_171119.jpg
And that picture of her was the real deal. No filter was on it 😖

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Is that bruises, dirt or the s camera making her boobs look bruised to hell 🙄
back and sides of her legs are like that too. couldnt tell if it was bruises or dirt but it looked pretty bad. Who knows. Likely a combo. I think she falls down often .

eta i just saw the boob one that is grubby tan and shes like kk and doesnt exfoliate . well exfoliating is a bit out there for lou , needs to get the actual washing and INTO the shower part down first but still.

May 1, 2023
Her life is literally one of those druggy benefits street programmes. You don't wanna look but you can't stop watching. I'm still in disbelief that people actually live this way.
I can’t believe she actually has no shame what so ever. She’s so drugged up she sees nothing wrong in posting the absolute pig sty she’s living in

Apr 12, 2023
With respect it’s hard to keep up! Was it carol or miss mops who paid for her to cut her own cringe terribly? In my defence that was way back in season one so you can’t blame me for not remembering! 🤣🤣
Lil miss mops sent her £100 to get her hair cut & eyebrows done & she spent the money & hacked her hair herself & remember the dodgy eyebrows 🤣🤣

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
This makes me so sad, that poor girl didn’t stand a chance with a childhood like that 😔
It’s a s watch isn’t it? There’s a longer version online if you want to put yourself through even more anguish. But it just reminds me of how s drugs are, real drugs, not weed might I add lol, so many lives fed up and wasted because of them 😡

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
This makes me so sad, that poor girl didn’t stand a chance with a childhood like that 😔
And this is why her children have been taken from her, because that would be their future if not. So sad that so many kids are failed by the system 😔. Lous kids have had a lucky escape, I hope they're thriving now and know nothing but love and happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.