Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She doesn't want anyone moving because they will report back that the house is a s tip and she is still using! Saying I wonder if they have any food is a joke when she has a draw full or pasta/rice dishes! I thought they got a free breakfast every day?
I really do hope someone cleaned the cooker before that other person moved In, as it was minging!
At least why know why so many "bits and bobs and stuff" was in her room now as she doesn't get both bedrooms anymore so that's what she has been hiding in the other room I think, she did say it was from stes dad's and all skinny clothes from when she was using, instead of sorting them out I would of binned them she ent getting her choc choc ass in anything below a 18 from what I can see

May 7, 2023
She doesn't want anyone moving because they will report back that the house is a s tip and she is still using! Saying I wonder if they have any food is a joke when she has a draw full or pasta/rice dishes! I thought they got a free breakfast every day?
I really do hope someone cleaned the cooker before that other person moved In, as it was minging!
At least why know why so many "bits and bobs and stuff" was in her room now as she doesn't get both bedrooms anymore so that's what she has been hiding in the other room I think, she did say it was from stes dad's and all skinny clothes from when she was using, instead of sorting them out I would of binned them she ent getting her choc choc ass in anything below a 18 from what I can see
She might start a vinted account 🤣 imagine the smell of the clothes 🤮

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
All that temu tat . ..
Most of it just being cast aside.
Itll just add more crap to the s pit that she exists in.

What is her obsession with bags?
Why does she need a bag to keep her pads or tampons in?
More to the point, have we ever heard her mention a period?
Im sure she would if she had them?

This just further adds to the suspicion that she IS pregnant. ..

Shes playing us . . And thats why shes mentioned sanitary products.
I think she mentioned them because someone said the other day that she hadn’t lol

She is so obsessed with bags . Probably because she knows she isn’t going to be permitted to stay anywhere long
Wagon or wheelbarrow would be better choice

Apr 16, 2023
Well, KK and Lou do seem to be on good terms lately; liking each others posts and popping up on lives.

Maybe an onlyfans duet is in the making…whack a few more vibrators on your wish list Lou. I’m sure Kayleigh can sort you out with a wig or two.
SICK EMOJI NEEDED SICK EMOJI NEEDED🤢🤮🤮
😂

May 4, 2023
Same here 🤣 also she couldn't possibly get the hospital to have her dodgy ankle looked at which is also in the TS4 area...rekon she's pissed too many people in Redcar and Dormo off so they had to move her out of they wanted her further away from the kids
Eeeh I never even thought about how close the hospital was to her if she’s in TS4! I can imagine she’s not welcome in a few places like!

Apr 30, 2023
Strange that she mentions no bank details are needed when someone posted about the site taking money from people's account?!.

Hi Lou! 👋
Screenshot_20230510-074322_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.