Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I have no words…
8D3361C4-F65D-4024-B4BD-68FCF2969C73.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not convinced. Could it be bloat and she is pushing out on purpose to get us talking? My husband gets bad bloat from certain foods or if he has been drinking and if he pushes his tummy out he looks very pregnant!
You could be right I just don’t understand why she’d do that though. I hope she isn’t because no child deserves to be born into her chaos and filth. That floor gets me every time 🤢 not having a hoover is no excuse for just dropping litter all over the floor. Living in a dirty midden like that and expecting to be given a house just makes me so angry.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
I put on a lot of weight due to medication and also comfort eating and most of it went on my stomach but it never looked perfectly rounded like that. No wonder she wears her scarfs when she goes anywhere perfectly positioned to hide her stomach. There's no way ss would allow her to keep this one living the way she is so I'm not sure what she thinks she's going to do, she can't even keep a room clean or cook herself a microwave meal not to mention the constant falling in and out of consciousness. It's actually really sad 😔

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not convinced. Could it be bloat and she is pushing out on purpose to get us talking? My husband gets bad bloat from certain foods or if he has been drinking and if he pushes his tummy out he looks very pregnant!
I'm thinking the same,is it all for attention and to keep us talking.When i get bloat you would think ah was pregnant,but we will soon see and if she is,what a disgrace putting all that s in herself

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
You could be right I just don’t understand why she’d do that though. I hope she isn’t because no child deserves to be born into her chaos and filth. That floor gets me every time 🤢 not having a hoover is no excuse for just dropping litter all over the floor. Living in a dirty midden like that and expecting to be given a house just makes me so angry.
Exactly if you don't have a hoover then stop throwing rubbish on the floor, pick anything up you do drop. Get a bag and use it as a bin. Better still order a bloody hoover with the hundreds of free pounds she's got for that website they sell plenty, get a bin too. She's got more clothes than she can possibly wear, I don't understand how her mind works.

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
I wonder if this appt is to do a drug screen? Like, she’s making it out as if she has to pass something to be allowed on it. Think of all the folk that have always been drug free with kids and who wait on houses for so long. I wouldn’t compare that if I thought she was genuinely in recovery.
I think her bump might be another form of manipulation. Better send her an Uber eat because the mum to be is starving etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.