Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I have questions, because she is taking methadone does that not show up on your drs notes?
Do they not make them take pregnancy tests while taking methadone?
I can go for a routine dental appointment and be asked if there’s chance of possible pregnancy.
If she is on this so called fing programme cus all I see is her chatting s to Insta and absolutely no improvement on her behalf.
And then wouldn’t the hospital see that she’s on methadone and refuse the codeine and give her something else?
Maybe she spent the day in boro begging for codeine.
I don’t live far from boro I hope one day we cross paths!
They would 100% check her current medications on the system

May 1, 2023
The gutter rat is awake.

Attachments

• 9EAA280D-34A6-464E-9604-16E5646AB9C8.png
    9EAA280D-34A6-464E-9604-16E5646AB9C8.png
    134 KB · Views: 381

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
If she is taking naproxen she cannot take ibuprofen, I have a union spinal break to the leg the pain I'm in most days is unbelievable and my ankle goes double the size of hers, im given tramadol naproxen morphine (I know she can't take) and amitrptailin never have they offered me codine in the last 4 years, gabbapline yes but never codeine it seems a strange drug to give out for a sprain, it is normally paracetamol and rest, they have told me paracetamol is the best thing for pain relief and it has been given to me by drip before at hospitals (mines actually broken still even with the nail going through the bone to hold it in place) due to pain but never codeine, its all very strange and surely if they have seen her stomach they would ask if she was pregnant and do a pregnancy test just as a safety measure before taking codeine

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I have questions, because she is taking methadone does that not show up on your drs notes?
Do they not make them take pregnancy tests while taking methadone?
I can go for a routine dental appointment and be asked if there’s chance of possible pregnancy.
If she is on this so called fing programme cus all I see is her chatting s to Insta and absolutely no improvement on her behalf.
And then wouldn’t the hospital see that she’s on methadone and refuse the codeine and give her something else?
Maybe she spent the day in boro begging for codeine.
I don’t live far from boro I hope one day we cross paths!
They probably wanted her out the hospital, I can imagine she would get pretty angry if she doesn't get what she wants, but also the other thing I feel sorry for the doctor and nurses having to get close to her that foot looks like it's going to smell like gone off crab

May 5, 2023
I reckon she's bought it on the streets and will continue buying it on the streets, now that she has concocted her bullshit cover story.
If it was prescribed to her, she'd have shown the box and label, just like she did with her methadone bottle.
The gifting has been dry, so she doesn't give a s any more. She'll vanish again soon. It's a pattern.

May 1, 2023
I reckon she's bought it on the streets and will continue buying it on the streets, now that she has concocted her bullshit cover story.
If it was prescribed to her, she'd have shown the box and label, just like she did with her methadone bottle.
The gifting has been dry, so she doesn't give a s any more. She'll vanish again soon. It's a pattern.
I reckon there will be tears today. It’s getting closer to her birthday and she still hasn’t received the bag and laptop table she’s been banging on about for days.

Choc_Choc3000

May 11, 2023
She is literally full of s and not choc choc because as someone who has broken and torn ligaments in both ankles more times than I would have liked the hospital have never offered me codeine. It’s been paracetamol and ibuprofen and I refuse as I can pick that up. The times I have had to get something a bitty stronger has been through my gp and even then it the lowest dose 8/500mg.
They wouldn’t keep you on codeine for a long time like she says especially someone who is in “recovery” for drugs 🙄
Anyone who believes her really need to open their eyes because beggy is just wanting another excuse to put that annoying frowny sad face and beg for all the usual s to make her feel better. Using the mental health card is always another one for her.

Apr 16, 2023
Exactly this,if she is on codine,she got it elsewhere.It was codine that got her on drugs as she abused it and docs stopped it.So now back on it and no way should she be taking meth with codine no way is she in RECOVERY Lou i no you read here,don't think were stupid because were not,you are not in recovery you never have been you are fooling no1 but yourself

Apr 16, 2023
She's had codeine so that when she fails her urine test she'll still get her methadone. It's one of the blags that addicts use. Opiates will show up in her urine, but as she's been prescribed them by a hospital she'll be given a pass and still receive her methadone. This now gives her free rein to buy codeine and other opiates on the streets, as it will be in her system anyway. She most likely used her birth name Amy and her mum's address. The address registered with the drug team won't be her mum's address. She could even have given them Ste's address. A person in GENUINE recovery would divulge that they're in recovery and refuse opiates. She's not remotely in recovery and the last few remaining idiots who believe she is (yes, I'm talking about Carol Ballata/Carolsquares) need to give their heads a wobble. She's used the free taxi service to drop her at the hospital instead of home.

Of course, she could be lying and she's simply bought the codeine from the streets, using the hospital visit as a cover. Drug addicts are thieves, liars and selfish manipulators. They will "shop around" various clinics, hospitals & pharmacies to be prescribed or buy codeine.
AMEN

Click the Link

May 11, 2023
I have hypermobility, meaning I am prone to sprains and been in A&E with them multiple times. Even the most serious one that I was given crutches and offered an air boot for, they didn’t offer me anything stronger than paracetamol or ibuprofen, and didn’t even prescribe it as said it was cheaper to get over the counter. Didnt even suggest co-codamol.

Apr 16, 2023
Yes,i think went hospital told sprained paracetamol and rest.She went missing from insta yesterday,she's been around the streets buying codine,no way hospital would give that for a sprain she is full of s

Apr 16, 2023
A quick phone call to her pharmacy and drug recovery center I think should be made today...I'll ring on my break from work.

I know from her stories who they are.. If you know them, ring them...don't ask who or where they are...she has said it on her stories if u watch them.
It’s one thing to comment on the absolute car crash lives that her and that sket Ste live, but entirely another to involve yourself so directly. Actions like this are why we get labelled as trolls.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Ugh her croaky voice is making me wanna vomit 🤮 she sounds like someone who has been dehydrated for 100 thousand years!
Oh god that dressing gown looks absolutely disgusting too, how the do does she not see what a vile mess she is!

Her nasty boyfriend needs to get in the bin with all these messages, who the hell does he think he is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.