Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2023
This low life is on another level. Quick enough to set up go fund me's for her bits n bobs but when it comes to her babies there's nothing to be seen? If she really felt so hard done by, by the social services etc would she not set one up to cover court fees? Nah cos she's not bothered about those poor kids. Can't even use the term 'mother' with her, dirty little smack rat.

Apr 17, 2023
It’s one thing to comment on the absolute car crash lives that her and that sket Ste live, but entirely another to involve yourself so directly. Actions like this are why we get labelled as trolls.
I do kind of agree however these two vile humans are taking two places on recovery programs that addicts That do genuinely want to recover could be on. They are both playing the system and winning from what I can see.

Apr 16, 2023
I do kind of agree however these two vile humans are taking two places on recovery programs that addicts That do genuinely want to recover could be on. They are both playing the system and winning from what I can see.
I agree, and they are both absolute scum of the earth in my opinion, but getting directly involved in that way is verging into Aileen/KK territory.

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
It’s one thing to comment on the absolute car crash lives that her and that sket Ste live, but entirely another to involve yourself so directly. Actions like this are why we get labelled as trolls.
I really don't care if she labels me as 'a troll". She doesn't deserve a house or anything if she isn't in recovery. Someone who is in recovery waiting to be housed etc deserves to be in that house, not her, who is abusing the system.

I'd say she went to the hospital yesterday..for a quick photo in the reception area. Then she went off to score the Codeine etc. She was off IG all day yesterday. If she had been in hospital yesterday, she would have been on IG, saying how long she has been waiting..her poor me act. I'm starving waiting here etc.

Apr 16, 2023
Now is this today or yesterday as tramp in same clothes,if ankle that bad you wouldn't be out,but shes had her fix now and feels champion ,must be benefit day for lurch fkn princess who she kidding BOTH pair of smack rats abusing the system

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230511-102120_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230511-102120_Instagram.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 150
May 10, 2023
Now is this today or yesterday as tramp in same clothes,if ankle that bad you wouldn't be out,but shes had her fix now and feels champion ,must be benefit day for lurch fkn princess who she kidding BOTH pair of smack rats abusing the system
The absolute audacity of her calling herself a baby mama!!!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ah yes, the prince charming who's following 40% sex workers on insta?

(not that there's anything wrong with that, but....nice and loyal there ste?)

May 1, 2023
I wonder what being treated like a Princess by STEEEEE involves?

A can of Red Bull, a chocolate bar and an oven pizza on an unmade bed maybe?
Being given her choice of corner to beg on? I’m surprised he hasn’t pimped her out yet for a bit of extra cash.

Last edited:

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Jumping in to be controversial, I always tell my midwives that I use cannabis to stop my HG, my last pregnancy with the twins the doctor did a little dance and clapped her hands when I told her 🤣🤣 there just needs lots more studies on it (happy to volunteer 🤣) but awesome to wake up and read about the blood brain barrier whilst waking and baking myself 🙌🏾🤣
Second controversial thing is that I don’t think it’s trolling to report her, if that was the case there wouldn’t be links on gov websites and telephone numbers to report people. They’d be no ofcom lol. I don’t care if she’s conning gullible insta accounts but draining a system that could be used by somebody truly in need ain’t the one, also it might actually save her waste of a life because I can’t see her ending up anywhere but dead in a gutter if she doesn’t get proper intervention 🤷🏽‍♀️
And is she really wearing that same outfit? 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.