Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone. Chuffed to bits I've found this site because I'm sick to the back teeth of looking round the room with my mouth open, for someone to vent to 😅
Sorry to be an total pain in the arse, but did anyone see the live where she was off her tits? I missed it! I can only imagine how it went 😬
There’s recordings of the lives on here, a long way back on the thread but you’ll be sat watching mouth wide open when you find it!

Apr 16, 2023
Omg her stories🤣 is she really taking the piss,cleaned all of stes place as hes messy,yet her place is a s hole,the belly now i think shes just doing it to get us talking,a just think shes a fat b,clearly off face due to her meth and codine and all her other drugs,and im sure when she was showning that outfit the other day she said they were jarmies,now if that's how a princess is treated a day cleaning someone elses filth she is not with the right prince 🤣🤣 she's more 1 of the ugly sisters

Apr 16, 2023
DM to collab
💀🤣
Screenshot_20230511_110833_Instagram.jpg
I'd rather play with myself,he's enough to turn a lass gay,you'd have to be off your tits to go with it

May 11, 2023
I’m so glad I found this thread..

I watched her stories and I’m still struggling to close my mouth… 😧
There’s absolutely no way in hell she’s been prescribed codeine by a hospital, especially as a ‘recovering addict’ there’s also no way they’d tell her she’ll be on painkillers for the foreseeable either..
Normally they prescribe paracetamols and ibuprofen to see you through the night and tell you to go and see your gp the following day. She must think people are buttoned up the back!
The folk that continue to gift her need to give their heads a wobble. They are enabling her.

That Ste is something else.. he really thinks he’s something. You’d have to be hard up to even contemplate that option and even then I would rather stick pins in my eyes.

May 11, 2023
After seeing her latest story I'd definitely say she's playing with us.
I just hope she falls hard now because she really is a drain on the system.
I’m inclined to agree. She loves reading about herself. She thrives on it, she’s staying relevant in her opinion.
I also don’t think she’s pregnant. She is playing up to camera though by constantly showing her stomach.
Proof that she’s reading threads about herself..

Apr 17, 2023
I genuinely need to know…

How do ones hands get so dirty? Like I really don’t understand. My hands would look like this if I had been out gardening maybe or I dunno, some sort of manual labour.

We know she does absolutely do all with her days so what the hell is it? I can be at a festival for 4 days with very minimal personal hygiene and my hands wouldn’t even come close to this filth. I don’t understand lol

Apr 30, 2023
I genuinely need to know…

How do ones hands get so dirty? Like I really don’t understand. My hands would look like this if I had been out gardening maybe or I dunno, some sort of manual labour.

We know she does absolutely do all with her days so what the hell is it? I can be at a festival for 4 days with very minimal personal hygiene and my hands wouldn’t even come close to this filth. I don’t understand lol
Seriously. I could have just had a shower but feel l need another one after seeing how filthy she is. Shower gel is cheap enough, but with her it's just sheer laziness

Apr 16, 2023
This Dawn that she's obviously on about. Is she on here or just Instagram
A can not believe the s that had come out her mouth about dawns recovery as tho its fake and that dawn doing this off of HER 🤣🤣 fkn hilarious,i follow dawn and for past few days the woman has not even mentioned loubegs name on her stories.Going live at 3 with lurch to talk about there recovery journey LOU WHAT FKN RECOVERY JOURNEY your NOT on one you stupid cow,what you are on is meth and a load of other drugs and codine ,read up about codine and meth,it was codine that started all this in the begining,honest to god these 2 fkn boil my piss

Status
Not open for further replies.