Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
I've wondered this, and thought is she doing it because she's paranoid incase he bins her?. She was a mess when he moved out so l don't think she can handle being on her own full time.
Could be! I’m just shocked she’s furnishing it for him when she was crying last week he was being tight rolling her a skinny fag…but he treats her like a Princess 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Was it not only last week that she went to her appointment and came out and showed a picture with the medication she had been “prescribed” sure someone had a picture because we were sure it was MC Stes!
If she had been previously put on medication surely they would not be questioning why she’s back for more.
Also have I imagined a story few months ago that she had actually fled from ste for being an abuser and ended up In a women’s refuge because i remember being fuming at her wasting someone’s place. I ended up here near her through just that! Had to pack mine and my kids belongings and flee dv and living in a women’s refuge.

Apr 30, 2023
Does anyone know the pharmacy they get the methadone from?? Asking for a friend 😅 😅
I think they buy other people’s prescriptions too I’ve seen empty bottles lying in the background and a few weeks ago a box of tramadol beside her bed I zoomed in so they are buying prescription medication from others

Apr 30, 2023
Was it not only last week that she went to her appointment and came out and showed a picture with the medication she had been “prescribed” sure someone had a picture because we were sure it was MC Stes!
If she had been previously put on medication surely they would not be questioning why she’s back for more.
Also have I imagined a story few months ago that she had actually fled from ste for being an abuser and ended up In a women’s refuge because i remember being fuming at her wasting someone’s place. I ended up here near her through just that! Had to pack mine and my kids belongings and flee dv and living in a women’s refuge.
I think he’s the potential to kill her im sorry to say that a fight that will go too far they are both out of it

Apr 16, 2023
I definitely think he is abusing her, the other day the photo of under her chin looked like bruise marks from a hand to her throat, I think she decided to put up with it so she has someone rather be on her own but sadly this will be her downfall as he will drag her down, the reason she ent got the kids is him! she tries to make him happy, I honestly think if they offered her everything she wants house recovering program away from ste she would refuse to go

May 5, 2023
I definitely think he is abusing her, the other day the photo of under her chin looked like bruise marks from a hand to her throat, I think she decided to put up with it so she has someone rather be on her own but sadly this will be her downfall as he will drag her down, the reason she ent got the kids is him! she tries to make him happy, I honestly think if they offered her everything she wants house recovering program away from ste she would refuse to go

Re-watch her stories. It looks like all of the bridge of her nose has bruising. He is 100% controlling. He always butts in when she's talking and "corrects" her if she says a different word to one he's coached her to say. At the end of one of yesterday's ramblings, she looked up at him and said something along the lines of "is that right, Ste? Was that alright?". She'd rather be with that hideous creature than be on her own. She gets emotional when she's not with him and the panic after "museum poo", where she was speed walking around the streets shouting "STEEEEE!!!" was proof that he's convinced her she can't manage without him. She chose that thing over her 3 children. They'll never be off drugs, they enjoy their skanky life.

Apr 17, 2023
jump scare but yuk why is this thing popping up on my who you may know 🙃🤢
IMG_4642.jpeg

Polly

May 11, 2023
Re-watch her stories. It looks like all of the bridge of her nose has bruising. He is 100% controlling. He always butts in when she's talking and "corrects" her if she says a different word to one he's coached her to say. At the end of one of yesterday's ramblings, she looked up at him and said something along the lines of "is that right, Ste? Was that alright?". She'd rather be with that hideous creature than be on her own. She gets emotional when she's not with him and the panic after "museum poo", where she was speed walking around the streets shouting "STEEEEE!!!" was proof that he's convinced her she can't manage without him. She chose that thing over her 3 children. They'll never be off drugs, they enjoy their skanky life.
The museum poo/STEEE episode sums everything up for me. If you were the father of those kids would you let them within a country mile of those pair?! I'd feel sick at the thought. Think of all the horrendous stories you hear of children left with people like this. Nope nope nope. In a way, I can't believe we sit and see this all play out. It's tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.