Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2023
she said on her stories that she was at the hospital yesterday it that was on Wednesday!!!

they don’t sanction you for being 5 miniatures late and if you update your job centre journal that you can’t attend and include details they will let you rearrange as my son has done this when he couldn’t attend his appointment and he was never ever sanctioned1!!!!!

She's just a bare faced liar. If she has been sanctioned it'll be because she hasn't fulfilled her job searches (which I don't believe anyway, she's just laying the foundations to beg and beg and beg for drugs money, with no tears in sight again).
She just spends all her time sitting on her bed in that manky dressing gown from sugar mommy Carol, whinging her lungs out about how hard done by she is. She's bored the life out of any few remaining enablers she has because even they're ignoring her now. All she does is moan, moan, moan, moan. ...B. O. R. I. N. G...

Polly

May 11, 2023
I wonder if lou has watch selinaallenbuisnesscoach on tiktok as if she is on universal credit,i wonder if she is declaring all these free gifts as she should be,i don't no how to send like but an interesting watch,she has ruffled alot of feathers today
Anything to try and get views. She gives absolutely dreadful advice at the best of times.

Apr 30, 2023
I think he’s deleted the account he was messaging me on
He probably sobered up enough to realise he’d get in deep s with those messages
Yep that’s James
i thought he was ok he’s full custody so obviously been investigated thoroughly and deemed fit at least he worked hard and provided
Ste is selling anything for more drugs and he’ll prostitute her out any day now he’s scum

May 5, 2023
I'm going directly to hell because when she pulled that face and wailed "they've put me on a sanction" I burst out laughing.
Take me now, Satan. I'm finished.

Don't worry, you'll be in good company. There's a row of seats for all of us. At least it'll be warm there. #EnergyBills #Priorities #Sanctioned #OuchMyAnkle #Recovery #STEEEE 😂😂😂

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_1452.png

Status
Not open for further replies.