Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I could keep going all day with these. So many choices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_190956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_190956_Chrome.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20230513_191121_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_191121_Chrome.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20230513_191242_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_191242_Chrome.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20230513_191319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_191319_Chrome.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20230513_191410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_191410_Chrome.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 211
May 3, 2023
Also dunno why she was at Lou who’s obviously in denial and deeply addicted if she’s ‘there to help others’
I think if I remember right, she was messaging dawne and dawned was helping her even sent her money. Then Dawne caught on to the scam that lou pulls with everyone and was off her tits on a live spewing s about Dawne. So in her defence as I'm sure keyboard warriors would have been attacking Dawne she did a live to say: this is not what recovery looks like, this is not what methadone does to you, do not be scammed out of money when their are lies being told, wishlist never changes even though she gets loads through the door.

Apr 30, 2023
I think if I remember right, she was messaging dawne and dawned was helping her even sent her money. Then Dawne caught on to the scam that lou pulls with everyone and was off her tits on a live spewing s about Dawne. So in her defence as I'm sure keyboard warriors would have been attacking Dawne she did a live to say: this is not what recovery looks like, this is not what methadone does to you, do not be scammed out of money when their are lies being told, wishlist never changes even though she gets loads through the door.
Actually just re read a Lou post and dawn id messsging her advice I think… Lou obviously ignores as usual. In fact I’m mistaken I just saw dawn lost her mother recently and Lou has drained her with voice messages. I don’t blame her for blocking.
Yes I applaud anyone for staying clean I just think the alcohol could send someone back into addiction I saw it with some people I know. They actually started back drinking those light mixed drinks 4% then back on class A but it’s different for everyone so I shouldn’t generalise

Apr 21, 2023
Yeah in fairness though if someone in recovery is saying they are getting pissed every weekend is that not swapping addictions? And it’s showing others in recovery that drinking is ok when it’s probably not for most recovering addicts as one will spur on the other
Not really. I have a drink most weekends after a long arse week. I’m not an addict. She’s not bad on the drink, from what I’ve seen anyway. She has explained on her stories before that you can’t drink whilst your first in recovery, but now she can contain her cravings she’s able to drink.

Apr 12, 2023
The face picking was drugs I reckon. And why was Carol sending them Christmas presents for the kids, she started lou's begging behaviour. James went along with that, and laughed about her faked suicide. But if he's OK with the kids...
Remember her fweezer door being *accidentally* left open every week 🤣 it's still a long fall, she lives like a homeless person now, amazing. Ooh, just remembered, she was crying on her stories about Oscar's teacher telling her she had to make an effort with her speech because Oscar had picked it up. No mention that it was a speech impediment.
Hahaha I forgot about the multiple freezer fail lies. She's so fing dense. She found a lie that worked once and kicked the arse out of it.

Apr 30, 2023
Not really. I have a drink most weekends after a long arse week. I’m not an addict. She’s not bad on the drink, from what I’ve seen anyway. She has explained on her stories before that you can’t drink whilst your first in recovery, but now she can contain her cravings she’s able to drink.
That’s true if her problem was solely with drugs then I suppose it’s different. Anyone I personally knew had problems with both and one would set off the other so I’m really only going on what I’ve seen. Good that she’s able to live a normal lifestyle now

Apr 21, 2023
That’s true if her problem was solely with drugs then I suppose it’s different. Anyone I personally knew had problems with both and one would set off the other so I’m really only going on what I’ve seen. Good that she’s able to live a normal lifestyle now
Yeah I guess it’s down to each individual. I imagine for most it would be a start of temptation.

Apr 30, 2023
Totally agree, it helps that she knows when to stop, unlike Lou.

Apr 21, 2023
Totally agree, it helps that she knows when to stop, unlike Lou.
I don’t think lou wants to stop to be honest. Losing her kids should have been a massive wake up call for her to get her head into shape. She should be well into getting her life together now. Instead she’s sat in a filthy bedroom thinking the world is out to get her when she’s the only one harming herself.

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t think lou wants to stop to be honest. Losing her kids should have been a massive wake up call for her to get her head into shape. She should be well into getting her life together now. Instead she’s sat in a filthy bedroom thinking the world is out to get her when she’s the only one harming herself.
Exactly. Living in a hovel, and it’s not a hovel because it’s homeless accommodation it’s a hovel because she’s a filthy cow that drops crap everywhere

Apr 30, 2023
Yes I agree ☝️ she’s still using I think and tbh it is a disease (addiction) so she’d be better off taking the help and getting clean
She’s a lot more disposable income than most as people are buying her stuff and she gets a lot free on Facebook. The laptop was going to be the cure for everything but she’s gone downhill since then. She’s definitely on drugs and that’s the reason why she is sanctioned and has to go several days. Also she’s a free house and doesn’t seem to pay bills or maintenance towards her kids she’s totally beyond belief

May 5, 2023
Also dunno why she was at Lou who’s obviously in denial and deeply addicted if she’s ‘there to help others’

Dawne was absolutely "there" for Lou. Lou was messaging Dawne at stupid hours and Dawne always replied with uplifting, motivating support. Then Lou started asking Dawne for money. Who DOES that?!!! Dawne gently told her she wasn't going to support her in that way. Lou got nasty, so Dawne distanced herself. Then Lou did those stories where she was obviously going into a crack den with Ste, carrying a bottle of vodka and swilling it down - on the streets! Then around 3-4am she did that infamous live where she was off her tits on heroin, as she was gouching (nodding back and forth), slurring her words and falling asleep on camera, audibly snoring, & fell off the bed knocking her ring light over. Dawne and a fellow recovery journey friend did a live, explaining why it was obvious Lou wasn't in recovery. Dawne was even in Lou's drugged-up live in the comments, trying to help her. Lou got even more nasty, sending Dawne vile DM's & threatening her. So Dawne blocked her. Dawne never mentions Lou any more. When Lou was yapping about Dawne the other day (when it was Dawne's birthday), Dawne had not mentioned Lou once. It's all in Lou's head and she keeps trying to create drama, hoping that Dawne will bite so that Lou can cry about being bullied to garner sympathy. The gifting and messaging has dried up for Lou after the last few weeks have proven she is a liar and still on drugs, she's using this fake Dawne storyline to get people to feel sorry for her. It's not working and that's why she's so quiet. She'll be off her face tonight, I guarantee it.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I actually think it’s a testament to dawne being clean that she can have a drink at the weekend and not let her cravings get the better of her. 80% of people have a drink at the weekend, she’s carving a nice little normal life for herself with a healthy relationship with alcohol etc. as she just has it a night a week and hasn’t swapped one addiction for another. I think dawne is great and very genuine 👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.