Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
as someone else said above she shouldn’t be in this situation. It was back in October when “her landlord emptied her house” and in that time what housey bits has she actually collect? That manky mirror she bought when she first came back to insta 😂
She’s got no get up and go about her and just thinks the world owes her a favour. I thought with recovery there was steps to making amends with people and realising the wrong choices you’ve made? I’ve seen tbe odd time she starts off saying I made bad choices and then in the next breathe blanes someone else, James, her mam, the landlord 🙄 she has zero accountability and until she proves that and can actually PROVIDE for her kids herself she ain’t gonna get them badk. I dunno why she keeps buzzing off getting this new house. It’s not the magic wand to getting the kids back. There is free groups and charity shops where she’s living. There’s even a food bank within 5 mins walk from her. She’s just too lazy to access them!

Apr 20, 2023
as someone else said above she shouldn’t be in this situation. It was back in October when “her landlord emptied her house” and in that time what housey bits has she actually collect? That manky mirror she bought when she first came back to insta 😂
She’s got no get up and go about her and just thinks the world owes her a favour. I thought with recovery there was steps to making amends with people and realising the wrong choices you’ve made? I’ve seen tbe odd time she starts off saying I made bad choices and then in the next breathe blanes someone else, James, her mam, the landlord 🙄 she has zero accountability and until she proves that and can actually PROVIDE for her kids herself she ain’t gonna get them badk. I dunno why she keeps buzzing off getting this new house. It’s not the magic wand to getting the kids back. There is free groups and charity shops where she’s living. There’s even a food bank within 5 mins walk from her. She’s just too lazy to access them!
Re the food bank 100% she goes there. She keeps it all separate, insta begging, sitting in a shop doorway begging. Getting methadone, blagging codeine, buying, well codeine? Smack? Crack?

Very irritating that with her temu money she didn't get stuff for her lou's farm, hoover mop and bucket indoor washing rack etc etc
Those black marks on her when the filter slips, could that be from smoking crack or whatever?

May 7, 2023
Re the food bank 100% she goes there. She keeps it all separate, insta begging, sitting in a shop doorway begging. Getting methadone, blagging codeine, buying, well codeine? Smack? Crack?

Very irritating that with her temu money she didn't get stuff for her lou's farm, hoover mop and bucket indoor washing rack etc etc
Those black marks on her when the filter slips, could that be from smoking crack or whatever?
No idea but she’s not provided for her kids in the last 2 years. She could’ve done them a massive clothes & toys order and sent it to her mams address. She’s disgusting! the sleeping in and being in her pit all day is telling too. She’s been off insta most of the weekend. guarantee the pair of them have been smacked off their faces all weekend

Apr 20, 2023
No idea but she’s not provided for her kids in the last 2 years. She could’ve done them a massive clothes & toys order and sent it to her mams address. She’s disgusting! the sleeping in and being in her pit all day is telling too. She’s been off insta most of the weekend. guarantee the pair of them have been smacked off their faces all weekend
Yeah, the absolute filthy state of her, and everything she wears. No reason for it, she's got a washing machine. She doesn't think beyond the next ten minutes, she is loving the junkie lifestyle.

Polly

May 11, 2023
The cash converter mirror with the price sticker STILL ON. It drives me fing batty 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Her get up & go got up & fed off a long time ago the lazy t

Apr 17, 2023

Yeah can be a sign of thermal burn from holding lighters and other drugs paraphernalia

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_142812_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_142812_Instagram.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: Illiterate Lou
May 5, 2023
It's a tactic from her Loucycle box of tricks. She's not getting any attention. Nobody is gifting, sending money, or messaging her currently. So, she goes radio silent for a day or two so that her pathetic enablers start to worry that something bad has happened to her and start bombarding her with messages & send her money/gifts. It's straight out of the Loucycle playbook. She's manipulating them and playing them like fiddles. Clowns. 🤡 🎻🎻🎻💊💉💊

Status
Not open for further replies.