Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
They were delicious times. Obviously not her son passing I’m sure that spurred on a lot of her issues I can’t imagine. She did say things like he was murdered, it happened in a sex act gone wrong like Michael Hutchinson and various other things. Unfortunately he went missing in the woods I thought and took his own life. It was terrible but she did set up various go fund mes. Initially she set one up for the funeral which wouldn’t be that odd I suppose coz a lot of people who don’t live near do like to give something or make a gesture but after that she was setting up loads of gofundmes. They were in financial difficulties I think coz she’s had to stop working due to her problems and they lived in a big house that would have cost a fair bit to run
This was around the time kk had the abortion so she got jealous of the support Lorna got for her 19 year old son she lost without any say
What happened to curvy crumpet

Christmas24

Apr 19, 2023
I might be wrong but im not sure it's the same person in the insta page & has been on here. Surely she wouldn't be that stupid, when she's showing peoples identity , calling them out for being trolls, then coming on here & saying worse than literally any one has even said, and it's available for everyone on here to see....do you think its just another random troll out to cause trouble ?

Apr 16, 2023
These are the only screen shots I got last night plus I did report each comment for racial abuse so hopefully there is mods on here

Attachments

• 36468C34-E96E-4281-A435-D8783188A0A7.png
    36468C34-E96E-4281-A435-D8783188A0A7.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 181
  • F24A1391-3DDB-42EF-9EF2-0B7B1D33CE10.png
    F24A1391-3DDB-42EF-9EF2-0B7B1D33CE10.png
    261 KB · Views: 174
  • 346C0484-C9D4-45A4-95A0-571B612114A7.png
    346C0484-C9D4-45A4-95A0-571B612114A7.png
    248.1 KB · Views: 181
Apr 12, 2023
I might be wrong but im not sure it's the same person in the insta page & has been on here. Surely she wouldn't be that stupid, when she's showing peoples identity , calling them out for being trolls, then coming on here & saying worse than literally any one has even said, and it's available for everyone on here to see....do you think its just another random troll out to cause trouble ?
No I think she had too much cheap wine after her live and just got brave then woke up this morning, panicked and deleted it all!

Polly

May 11, 2023
Well, that's what I thought initially. However, I posted on here that I saw she had liked Ste's post, then later commented on Lou's "❤️ because I know people are watching your likes". They have also come across equally as idiotic/immature when having negative interactions on IG.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s so sad that Lou has had that much free credit to buy everything she could need on temu, ( I’ve bought some stuff from there and I’ll say iam impressed with the quality of it not the size as I don’t read descriptions lol ) a hoover for £25 they sell, loads of household stuff but nope she buys more crap that she doesn’t need and flings it on the dirty carpet 🤮

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
No I think she had too much cheap wine after her live and just got brave then woke up this morning, panicked and deleted it all!
Exactly what I said lastnight , she got brave, and changed her identity from KK to KKK the absolute tool.

I’d rather be around someone who had a smoke, and is chilled than a heffer a few glasses down who turns into a total liability. She needs to think about HER kids, probably didn’t take them to school today either as was out for the count and hungover . Stoned people are better than drunk people as proven lastnight.

Back to work I go 😭

Apr 30, 2023
They were delicious times. Obviously not her son passing I’m sure that spurred on a lot of her issues I can’t imagine. She did say things like he was murdered, it happened in a sex act gone wrong like Michael Hutchinson and various other things. Unfortunately he went missing in the woods I thought and took his own life. It was terrible but she did set up various go fund mes. Initially she set one up for the funeral which wouldn’t be that odd I suppose coz a lot of people who don’t live near do like to give something or make a gesture but after that she was setting up loads of gofundmes. They were in financial difficulties I think coz she’s had to stop working due to her problems and they lived in a big house that would have cost a fair bit to run
This was around the time kk had the abortion so she got jealous of the support Lorna got for her 19 year old son she lost without any say
I don't know this KK or Ivy whatever she calls herself, and thank feck l don't. Going off what I'm reading about her she needs certified!.

Apr 20, 2023
Dunno about anybody else, but I'm tired of giving "Ivy" currency. It was obviously Bubbles DeVere in a ginger wig as a dirty delete was done & the thing locked its IG account. Best ignored, but we move...
I'm laughing like a loon in a public place, thank you. 😄 obv kk as she was going mad about kids on lous thread, when it's kks kids that have been discussed thoroughly on her own thread, ooh she's so clever.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Exactly what I said lastnight , she got brave, and changed her identity from KK to KKK the absolute tool.

I’d rather be around someone who had a smoke, and is chilled than a heffer a few glasses down who turns into a total liability. She needs to think about HER kids, probably didn’t take them to school today either as was out for the count and hungover . Stoned people are better than drunk people as proven lastnight.

Back to work I go 😭
Never thought of it like that. It’s like the saying who would you rather come across on a dark night. A bunch of drunks or a bunch of stoners? 🤣🤣
Please tell me somewhere in that haul there was at least a dustpan and brush? 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Polly

May 11, 2023
Never thought of it like that. It’s like the saying who would you rather come across on a dark night. A bunch of drunks or a bunch of stoners? 🤣🤣
Please tell me somewhere in that haul there was at least a dustpan and brush? 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Sadly not. But she did get a face mask mixing bowl, tv LED light surround, jewellery box, and 6 different knock off vaseline lip balms? So it's all really practical bitssss n bwobs.

Unfortunately this does mean we're in for some crying stories as she attemps to sweep the floor with a king rizla and false eyelash or something equally as tragic.

May 1, 2023
She uses an account called Winifred Sanderson now

Reactions: PineappleQween
May 1, 2023
Sadly not. But she did get a face mask mixing bowl, tv LED light surround, jewellery box, and 6 different knock off vaseline lip balms? So it's all really practical bitssss n bwobs.

Unfortunately this does mean we're in for some crying stories as she attemps to sweep the floor with a king rizla and false eyelash or something equally as tragic.
A jewellery box to keep that chocker she likes to wear safe 😂

Last edited:
May 13, 2023
Just going back to Ivy, aka Poison Ivy infamously red hair
Not a doubt in my mind it was her. Seen it all before many times. The narc rage, the ott explosive replies, the use of words like vitriol etc

I can just see her and forehead both being drunk while she’s on holiday in a group chat together planning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.