Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Try putting as much effort into sorting out your life instead of using it on that stupid app. Lazy b 🙄

Screenshot_20230517-140811_Instagram.jpg

Apr 20, 2023
Ermmm what stuff for the kids? Oh you mean the 2 items you got them & how has buying a s tonne of crap changed your room from homeless? I'm thinking the actually house did that not all the crap as it still looks like a s tip
Screenshot_2023-05-17-14-22-17-290_com.instagram.android.jpg
£802, hasn't bought a hoover, pots, plates, mugs etc. Towels, duvet covers. Amazing, £802 on a load of nylon sets that are already lying a filthy stinking fetid pile.
I'm missing today's fingertips update, how rank on a scale of 1=fake tan 10= fingers right up her arse having a scratch and sniff session. Wonder if we're building up to a miracle pregnancy announcement, girls I need some bits and bobs for the baby, fake tan, eyelashes.

Apr 16, 2023
Ermmm what stuff for the kids? Oh you mean the 2 items you got them & how has buying a s tonne of crap changed your room from homeless? I'm thinking the actually house did that not all the crap as it still looks like a s tip
Screenshot_2023-05-17-14-22-17-290_com.instagram.android.jpg
Was going to say exactly the same 2 things for molly rest all clothes and pure s dumped on floor

May 1, 2023
Try putting as much effort into sorting out your life instead of using it on that stupid app. Lazy b 🙄

Screenshot_20230517-140811_Instagram.jpg
It’s changed her room from being a clutter free hovel to piles of crap everywhere hovel.
Also is that tv her room hers? Or did it come with the house? I noticed yesterday she referred to it as her tv.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
She’s a cheeky t aint she? Get your own content hun we don’t work for you!! 1BCCD704-5FA4-4AE2-AD82-41187A699EC6.jpeg

Hi Lou

If you do decide to read here, I hope you see this comment.

Get a fing grip of yourself you jakey bastard and sort your life out of for the sake of your kids. Don't you feel any shame or embarrassment?

Stop begging for hands out and free s, buy things for your kids and show them you care, miss them and want them back.

I pray for your soul the day the realisation of what you've done to those poor children, who love you sets in. It will come one day and it's gonna hurt like do. So while you've still got time, sort yourself out!

Xoxo

Apr 16, 2023
Hi Lou,

Wash your face and stop dropping crap all over your floor, oh and stop thinking that the world owes you a living and actually do something to help yourself, like you know, storing all your free s properly and not just having it dumped ungratefully on the manky floor.

Oh and if you really want to improve your life, stop all contact with the life drain you call a boyfriend.

Use the support available at your drug recovery clinic to learn from your past mistakes and take influence from people that have actually stopped taking class A drugs and turned their lives round rather than just playing at it like you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.