Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsizeRizla

Apr 21, 2023
LIAR!
Lou, you're a liar - and you DO read here, you muppet.

So many things.........

Stop blaming your ex James, your mum & stepdad, social services and anybody else. Show accountability. YOU took drugs whilst James was working. YOU were high when you had 2 little bairns to protect. YOU stole money from your mum. YOU did a dirty on your friend, so she beat you up. YOU didn't pay your rent, & got evicted. YOU took drugs when pregnant with Alfie. YOU took drugs in the hospital toilet after giving birth. YOU chose drugs and Ste, rather than dumping him and quitting drugs to keep that beautiful little boy. YOU beg on the internet for gadgets, clothes, non-essential items, money & takeaways. YOU lie about recovery and continue to take drugs. YOU had just shy of a thousand pounds to spend on that Temu app, but bought useless tat instead of kitchenware, bedding, towels, a HOOVER. It's all YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!!!! Nobody else, YOU!

If you want real, good advice ... the first thing you need to do is dump Ste. He is no good for you, & you're no good for him.

Then, stop begging online and expecting gullible strangers to fund your lifestyle.

Stick to the methadone programme. Stop thinking that just because drugs are "prescribed" (we know they're not) that it's ok for you to get off your face.

Do something useful to fill your time. Clean your fingernails and volunteer at a food bank, charity shop or church group that feeds homeless people.

Then GET A JOB and off benefits.

Only when you're no longer with Ste, clean & drug free, & a functioning & useful member of society, will you ever have a chance of seeing your two eldest kids ever again.

YOU created the mess you're in. You've shown zero effort in creating a better life for yourself and peoole have opened their eyes to your bullshit and stopped messaging, gifting & sending money because they are realising they're being conned. You take advantage of people's kindness and it's grotesque.

Look in the mirror, you've aged 20 years in the space of 5 years. Sort yoursen out!
ALL of this! Well said, well said. This is sound and accurate, useful advice.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
LIAR!
Lou, you're a liar - and you DO read here, you muppet.

So many things.........

Stop blaming your ex James, your mum & stepdad, social services and anybody else. Show accountability. YOU took drugs whilst James was working. YOU were high when you had 2 little bairns to protect. YOU stole money from your mum. YOU did a dirty on your friend, so she beat you up. YOU didn't pay your rent, & got evicted. YOU took drugs when pregnant with Alfie. YOU took drugs in the hospital toilet after giving birth. YOU chose drugs and Ste, rather than dumping him and quitting drugs to keep that beautiful little boy. YOU beg on the internet for gadgets, clothes, non-essential items, money & takeaways. YOU lie about recovery and continue to take drugs. YOU had just shy of a thousand pounds to spend on that Temu app, but bought useless tat instead of kitchenware, bedding, towels, a HOOVER. It's all YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!!!! Nobody else, YOU!

If you want real, good advice ... the first thing you need to do is dump Ste. He is no good for you, & you're no good for him.

Then, stop begging online and expecting gullible strangers to fund your lifestyle.

Stick to the methadone programme. Stop thinking that just because drugs are "prescribed" (we know they're not) that it's ok for you to get off your face.

Do something useful to fill your time. Clean your fingernails and volunteer at a food bank, charity shop or church group that feeds homeless people.

Then GET A JOB and off benefits.

Only when you're no longer with Ste, clean & drug free, & a functioning & useful member of society, will you ever have a chance of seeing your two eldest kids ever again.

YOU created the mess you're in. You've shown zero effort in creating a better life for yourself and peoole have opened their eyes to your bullshit and stopped messaging, gifting & sending money because they are realising they're being conned. You take advantage of people's kindness and it's grotesque.

Look in the mirror, you've aged 20 years in the space of 5 years. Sort yoursen out!
I wish Lou would read all that advice but that would take her longer to read and comprehend than one of her courses sadly

May 7, 2023
Ermm….can we rewind back a few months when she was calling Ste the “mathematician” and the one who could budget their money. What happened Ste?? Did your benefits just fall out your bank today and up your nose 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3636.jpeg
    IMG_3636.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 184

Polly

May 11, 2023
Her priorities are as fed as her fingers. All the personal stuff she begs for, face wash, conditioner, is under £1 at Lidl. She's wasted her temu credit, obviously wasted her col payment, there's no helping her until she helps herself.
This irks me. Amazon isn't always the cheapest, but of course it's the easiest option for the old freebies. A lot of us out here trying to cut back a bit but old homeless, got nothing Lou has brand name everything. She doesn't give a single s. At this point she's lost any concept of the value of things.

Apr 12, 2023
I can’t believe none of you terrible twolls want to send Steeeeeeeeee £3, guys did you not hear what she said “he will thank you personally”
I sent it without hesitation, I’m just sitting here waiting for my message, I’m going to screen record it for when he’s a famous rapper and tell everyone we were best mates 🥰

Last edited:

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
If you ask me all this is being done deliberately to wind us all up, so l wouldn't bite. You can practically hear them having a giggle knowing their posts are frustrating everyone.

Pathetic bastards what they are 🙄🖕🖕
I've checked the account details and it's defo his details. It's disappeared now so im guessing it's been deleted by insta

Status
Not open for further replies.