Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
These are from my local council bit I would of thought any local council would be the same rules, they know how to play the game with benefits so why haven't they some this, as he receives pip unsure what rate and I'm sure she said she gets cares for him those two benefits alone are over £600 a month minimum plus their uc they are not hard up as they don't pay rent or council taxes! They don't have cars to run finance on cars because we need to car to get to work and without the car we wouldn't have a job, they don't have kids to feed and clothing, they are literally quids in there are people out there that get that money and it's in one hand and straight out the other and then living hand to mouth and just working to survive
They’d be better off than 2 people working with a mortgage and paying 2 X childcare. They’ve a lot of disposable income
She’s more Shute in her apartment than anyone I know and the room she’s in is quite big she just has it in a dump. I think they’re very well looked after by the government tbh

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
They've missed a trick here. Instead of Lou charging £5 to create wishlists, Blayza should do personalised rap slams or whatever they are called. £5 is cheap for an evenings entertainment.
Your name - no flies on you I've pissed!!! Lou Vickers smelly knickers can you please reply to my dirty finger question please because I'm struggling to sleep with the wonder.

Attachments

• 69C46A7C-39B1-44BF-B539-49B4DFFAE65E.png
    69C46A7C-39B1-44BF-B539-49B4DFFAE65E.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 164
Apr 16, 2023
Your name - no flies on you I've pissed!!! Lou Vickers smelly knickers can you please reply to my dirty finger question please because I'm struggling to sleep with the wonder.
I got bored of being KK's nips. They weren't bringing enough money in because they disappeared off the face of the earth are camera shy. Trying my luck with Lou and Ste's latest grift. Hopefully my balance will be real pretty when Carol get's the credit card out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2023
I just want to give a big shout out to lou for sending me right here where I belong. I didn't know about this page and haven't been able to talk about her to like minded people since the tattle/ tappatalk threads.
Hi KK you absolute beast!!!

Is 1989 not your year of birth???
And KiKi the account you tried to call out a couple of years ago for being a mother & daughter duo???

You are so transparent 😳

Ladies, I introduce to you KK the prolific failed troll, she actually trolls herself more than anyone 😬

I’ll eat my hat if KiKi1989 is not KK the grotesque monster!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Just catching up after 2 days and it's been a hell of a read!

Over 800quid on Temu? Changed her life apparently, shame.it hasn't changed the state of her room, her personal hygiene or her morals.

Ste's card details still on there by the way. Posts disappear for you if you've reported. Crafty fers trying to scam multiple people into sending 3 quid each which fools might be tempted by because it isn't much. Next thing you know these 2 skanks are off their face on crack because 20 people sent 3 quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.