Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
I've also reported this vile pair as I'm pretty sure begging is illegal on Social media. Why go to Lou's crack den I mean house if riu can't get back?? Walk ya fing streak of piss 🤣🤣🚶🚶
Who knew begging was illegal on insta!
I suppose it’s the way you go about it, the likes of hinch and Solomon write wish lists and get given stuff for free..whilst blatantly putting you bank details on your page is a bit too brash!

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
I HAVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS SMACK RAT WITH PEOPLE!!

I got banned off the other site a year ago and after that I discovered her thread and obviously couldn’t partake 😭

I’ve followed this mess since about 2017 and literally no one I know has seen her it’s sent me mental not being able to talk about her.

Does anyone else remember when she used to brag on her stories constantly about how big James’ chopper was? 😂

Apr 30, 2023
How is this t using Estée Lauder face wash and I work 42 hours a week and have to put a bottle of Double wear on klarna 👺😫😫
I mean, if you're needing to put makeup, a luxury item on credit, then clearly you need to realign your priorities.

If you can't afford to buy it, you don't have it.

You're no better than Lou 🤣

Primarks dupe of Double wear is £5. Works just as well ✌️

Apr 12, 2023
I mean, if you're needing to put makeup, a luxury item on credit, then clearly you need to realign your priorities.

As if that’s any of your business what someone else buys, silly cu**!

Apr 12, 2023

Also Kayleigh you look like you’ve been tangoed BABES so looks like the dupes s!

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
Not everyone is Kayleigh, or Aileen for that matter.

Some of us were gifted with more than one brain cell and the sense to not admit online that they Klarna luxury items whilst slagging off Lou for similar.
Hey, just checking you know what klarna is? So it’s basically a way to pay up an item you can’t afford at that moment.
So slagging someone off who has klarna isn’t really like slagging Lou off because Lou has no intention of paying for anything. The person who klarna’d Estée Lauder has every right to use her/his earned cash for whatever she/ he wants. It’s not really anything like what Lou when you look at it that way.
Hope that helps x

Apr 30, 2023
Hey, just checking you know what klarna is? So it’s basically a way to pay up an item you can’t afford at that moment.
So slagging someone off who has klarna isn’t really like slagging Lou off because Lou has no intention of paying for anything. The person who klarna’d Estée Lauder has every right to use her earned cash for whatever she wants. It’s not really anything like what Lou when you look at it that way.
Hope that helps x
Hey.
It's called a line of credit.

If you can't afford to buy it outright. Don't buy it at all 😘

Apr 12, 2023
So slagging someone off who has klarna isn’t really like slagging Lou off because Lou has no intention of paying for anything. The person who klarna’d Estée Lauder has every right to use her/his earned cash for whatever she/ he wants. It’s not really anything like what Lou when you look at it that way.
Hope that helps x
It won’t help, she’s really thick!

Status
Not open for further replies.