Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
Not everyone is Kayleigh, or Aileen for that matter.

Some of us were gifted with more than one brain cell and the sense to not admit online that they Klarna luxury items whilst slagging off Lou for similar.
What I do with my money that I work for is entirely up to me because it’s coming out of MY pocket and If I remember correctly KK you and Dan frequently purchase Chinese takeaways on your credit card do you not? Piss clean off you absolute weapon 😂

Apr 30, 2023
What I do with my money that I work for is entirely up to me because it’s coming out of MY pocket and If I remember correctly KK you and Dan frequently purchase Chinese takeaways on your credit card do you not? Piss clean off you absolute weapon 😂
It's offensive you think I'm that

Apr 30, 2023
Wait till she finds out there’s some of us out here that don’t even pay the klarna back 👀

Yolo x
So Lou begs borrows and steals.

What's not paying Klarna back then sweetheart? Is that not borrowing, stealing? You're not paying for the items, just like Lou isn't.

Half of you can't see the irony can you?

Apr 17, 2023
I HAVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS SMACK RAT WITH PEOPLE!!

I got banned off the other site a year ago and after that I discovered her thread and obviously couldn’t partake 😭

I’ve followed this mess since about 2017 and literally no one I know has seen her it’s sent me mental not being able to talk about her.

Does anyone else remember when she used to brag on her stories constantly about how big James’ chopper was? 😂
I remember!! 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_094515_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_094515_Instagram.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 222

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
So Lou begs borrows and steals.

What's not paying Klarna back then sweetheart? Is that not borrowing, stealing? You're not paying for the items, just like Lou isn't.

Half of you can't see the irony can you?

I’ve gone through a lot worse than Lou could ever imagine but I still have custody of my kids, I’m still not a smackhead and i don’t expect anything from anyone..

so if I wanna spend every penny I have on my kids but klarna myself a new vibrator and not pay that back then I will happily do that babes

Oh and before you say a vibrator isn’t essential I am a widow, I prefer the term widhoe, and due to trauma I have a very high sex drive and my therapist can confirm a decent vibrator is in fact an essential item for me

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Nah not really K, it’s just when you know the person you’re talking to is a small brained racist bigot it can be difficult to stay calm!
Not everyone is Kayleigh. Chill your beans paranoid Pete.
We can all dislike Lou, Kayleigh & the rest, and still think there's some hypocritical little pricks on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.