Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Proper thick as s this one, you know the one who's upto her eyeballs in debt by buying things she can't afford 🙄
It truly is hilarious that you think anyone outside of your little clique is Kayleigh.

Babe, I don't spend all day on a forum hagging people off being a hypocritical t.

I dislike Lou as much as the next person, but because I can call out hypocrisy that means I'm a delusional ginger narc with a spending addiction 🫠. Lord have mercy.

Perhaps instead of spending 90% of your time on here or licking Krakens hoop. Get a job.

Apr 12, 2023
It truly is hilarious that you think anyone outside of your little clique is Kayleigh.

Babe, I don't spend all day on a forum hagging people off being a hypocritical t.

I dislike Lou as much as the next person, but because I can call out hypocrisy that means I'm a delusional ginger narc with a spending addiction 🫠. Lord have mercy.

Perhaps instead of spending 90% of your time on here or licking Krakens hoop. Get a job.
Ohhh could this be ivy*cough cough kk*? Using hagging trying to make it happen 🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023

Ivy! That you hunnaaaay?

Hagging off???

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023

You’re so funny 🤍 you were triggered by a £37 foundation. We are not the same. You can only be a hypocrite if the two accusations are similar. Silly x

May 7, 2023
They’d be better off than 2 people working with a mortgage and paying 2 X childcare. They’ve a lot of disposable income
She’s more Shute in her apartment than anyone I know and the room she’s in is quite big she just has it in a dump. I think they’re very well looked after by the government tbh
By us tax payers 😡😤

Apr 21, 2023
may I suggest you buy yourself a dildo (not on finance if you wish) and use it for your own hoop. Whichever one you prefer because your a bit salty today.
I know yams hoop is a favourite but this is Lou’s thread.
See Lou you haven’t given us enough content. The gremlins need feeding ❤️

Ps.. currently at work on my dinner break as I’m saving up for my very own dildo x

Apr 16, 2023
Jeeeeez. Can we go back to a couple of weeks ago when this was a NICE troll forum full of people who’re outraged about Lou & Ste rather than a collection of KK and Forehead’s alter-ego’s and their deluded hangers-on?
Us pathetic jobless trolls can’t have anything nice 😭😭😭

Polly

May 11, 2023
I always thought "hagging" was a Tattle-ism, you know like when you put peado it changes it to pedalo. I thought if you put s it changed it to hag. Anyway, I was wrong 🤣🤣 But yeah, never seen the word outside of Tattle!!

How many people you think dropped Ste 3 quid? Will that be the next thing, just dropping bank details? Can you IMAGINE your bloke asking you to put a story up to your followers to ask for a fing 3 pound bus fair?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.