Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2023
Lou do off you beggy little t.

‘I’ve not go the kids out cos I need to focus on me, because I need to get stuff to help me get my kids back’

Not a single bit of tatt that you’ve bought with your free ££ is going to help you get them kids back! You’ve not bought anything for the house. You could have your entire house kitted out with the amount you’ve had but no it’s all on gone bits and bobs for you, ya greedy selfish little greb.

You don’t have any towels, or plates or bedding etc, but ey least you’ve got 50 head bands. Good going you little bin rat.

Apr 24, 2023
Lou, you are selfish.You are very selfish. Your kids should come first no matter what. Now you have all of a sudden decided to use your free credit to 'buy' them some items. You ain't even putting your hand in your pocket and actually buying them something. It's all fing free. Strangers of the Internet have bought her kids more in their lives than she has ever bought them. You ain't ever getting your kids back and that's a fact

Apr 30, 2023
Why is all of Lou’s shampoo and stuff at Gollum’s new place when she’s not allowed to stay there? I’m pretty sure they will both be made homeless if she stays at his new place?

fs me off how those divvies get help with housing when my local council won’t help me and my kids 🙄 might sack my kids off and get on the brown see if they give me a house
I think the 3 pound thing was bollox they are living together it was to throw us off the scent

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
That's obviously different, silly sausage.

There's a difference between a life long investment such as a mortgage than klarna'ing a foundation 🥱
Hi, dimwit. I guess that fact that Klarna is interest free has passed you by. I can afford to buy pretty much anything I like but sometimes I put larger purchases on Klarna because my money is better off gaining interest in my account. People using Klarna are actually saving money.

It’s alright having more than one braincell but if they are dead it means nothing, does it, you crack ass ho?

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
She’s so deluded she really believes that if she has the house set up with all the stuff she can have the children she hasn’t seen in months and months back and she will have a normal family home again
She can’t even keep one room clean
It’s very sad actually
Everything is someone else’s fault yet she thinks that bevause she’s not on her drug of choice that she is putting work in

Should be asking her prescriber at foundations for help getting into a residential program is what she should be doing

Apr 22, 2023
She’s so deluded she really believes that if she has the house set up with all the stuff she can have the children she hasn’t seen in months and months back and she will have a normal family home again
She can’t even keep one room clean
It’s very sad actually
Everything is someone else’s fault yet she thinks that bevause she’s not on her drug of choice that she is putting work in

Should be asking her prescriber at foundations for help getting into a residential program is what she should be doing
I wonder what will happen when she has the house, is clean, has all the bits and bobs in the world and she finally realised that that doesn’t cut it, she will not be getting her kids back!

Will she stay on track or will she crumble.

I mean tbh let’s be fair she’s never even going to get clean.

May 17, 2023
Yeah. I had to rewatch that story a couple of times.
Didn’t her and ste get kicked about like empty tracksuits last year? I’m sure that was due to drug debt
It looked quite fresh, she must’ve bumped in to her dealer and owe him again. That’s right they did, claimed they got attacked cos they were sleeping on the streets😆

May 11, 2023
It looked quite fresh, she must’ve bumped in to her dealer and owe him again. That’s right they did, claimed they got attacked cos they were sleeping on the streets😆
Ste is as excited about the free painkillers 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2629.png
    IMG_2629.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_2630.jpeg
    IMG_2630.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 362
Status
Not open for further replies.